Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 08:20 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,720,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
Also, sex and love are two different things. You can have sex without love and vice versa. You don't have to lose your virginity to someone you love. Are you a chick or something? Sow your oats while you can and settle down afterwards.
Hm. So only "chicks" want to have sex in the context of love? Men don't? Really.

You accuse him of being a "chick" as if there were something shameful or silly about being a woman. Not cool.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2013, 08:20 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,202,116 times
Quote:
Dude, in another thread you stated that you don't talk to girls so how on earth are you going to lose your virginity if you are scared to approach a female?

Also, sex and love are two different things. You can have sex without love and vice versa. You don't have to lose your virginity to someone you love. Are you a chick or something? Sow your oats while you can and settle down afterwards.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/relat...l#post30571231
1: I never said I do not talk to women. Only that I do not approach/ask out women. Big difference.

2 I also never stated I was afraid to approach. Only that I don't think my approach would be welcomed. Big difference.

3: spare me your criticisms of how I wish to lose my virginity.

Old 07-21-2013, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Hm. So only "chicks" want to have sex in the context of love? Men don't? Really.

You accuse him of being a "chick" as if there were something shameful or silly about being a woman. Not cool.
Don't worry about it. The guy is a jackass.

Old 07-21-2013, 10:39 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,204,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
Don't worry about it. The guy is a jackass.
I have to wonder why the OP made this thread. Every thread about older guys who are virgins usually turns into a "kick 'em while they're down" session. Not exactly what a 40 year old virgin needs. this horse has been beaten to death.

Last edited by Ro2113; 07-21-2013 at 11:23 PM..

Old 07-21-2013, 10:45 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,449,410 times
wouldn't know, i dont make a habit of asking peoples sexual experience levels

Old 07-21-2013, 10:56 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,158,494 times
The horse never dies.

At least not on CD.

Old 07-21-2013, 10:57 PM

355 posts, read 388,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post

mostly.

being like a man when you're a woman is bad, being like a woman when you're a man is bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
1: I never said I do not talk to women. Only that I do not approach/ask out women. Big difference.

it's the same thing

2 I also never stated I was afraid to approach. Only that I don't think my approach would be welcomed. Big difference.

same thing though,

that's your fear talking and rationalizing your inaction

as long as you approach reasonably intelligently(not someone who is obviously busy like a cop with his gun drawn), have reasonable social skills, don't look like you just came from haunting something for a scooby doo episode and aren't super unlucky you'll be fine

3: spare me your criticisms of how I wish to lose my virginity.
you sound like a woman, just saiyan

Old 07-21-2013, 10:59 PM

355 posts, read 388,981 times
Quote:
the joke was bad, bro.
of all the people in the world, I think I'm the expert on comedy as long as we're not considering professionals

Old 07-22-2013, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilkingx2 View Post
being like a man when you're a woman is bad, being like a woman when you're a man is bad.

you sound like a woman, just saiyan
You are as big a jackass as that other idiot. You want to use prostitutes fine knock yourself out. You and ryu can fight it out over who gets the sloppy seconds. It does not make me sound like a woman because I do not want to use a prostitute. One other thing. My interactions with women have started with either being introduced, like with the coworker I nearly lost it to, or a conversation naturally begins between myself and a classmate or photo arts group colleague. Afterwards those women would light up like a Christmas tree whenever I was around. This behavior was always a mystery to me. They must have seen me in a whole different light than I saw myself I guess.

Old 07-22-2013, 04:16 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,825,964 times
I know one guy who is late 30s and still a virgin. I don't know if he chose not to be married at this point or to be a virgin, but he's religious and would not ever have sex outside of a marriage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships