Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 10:40 AM

45 posts, read 107,631 times

Advertisements

Yeah I figured that was the case but I really feel like confronting him about it. Do you think it's worth it or nah? I just point blank wanna tell him how uncool it is to feed me all those romantic lines when in fact it was all BS. I just hate the idea of him getting away with all that he's said, it really bothers me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2013, 10:42 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,796,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
Dude is a total player.
He is telling you many things.

The keys for you to LISTEN to are:
You are dealing with a bad boy
I can be an a*****e.

This guy wants in your pants so bad, and he is trying to butter you up as much as possible to believe him.

Think about it this way, if a woman told a guy the following;
I'm a baaaaaad girl
I can be a real b****
What is being communicTed there ?
Is she communicating to someone that they have good intentions, and that they are interested in you as a person, or is the woman saying, I want to use you for sex, even though I have no plans in my life right now for a man and a relationship. Oh but hey, if it helps me hook up with you, I'll tell you how you are the most amazing person in the world, and hopefully my charm and status and hot looks get me into your pants.

Oh, and by the way, don't be hurt when I hump and dump, cause I TOLD YOU i was a badboy a*****e. You fell for me, when you shouldnt have.
THAT is what this guy is saying.

Apparently, I can't give this person any more reputation for a bit, but they're spot on here.

Old 10-28-2013, 10:44 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,796,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLili84 View Post
Yeah I figured that was the case but I really feel like confronting him about it. Do you think it's worth it or nah? I just point blank wanna tell him how uncool it is to feed me all those romantic lines when in fact it was all BS. I just hate the idea of him getting away with all that he's said, it really bothers me.
Depends on what you want. Do you want to f**k him? Then do it, as he's obviously down. Do you want something more? You're not going to get it, so don't bother. No point in having a "confrontation", though. It's not your job to call people out for the way they live their lives. Either you're buying what he's selling or you're not, but to lecture him about selling it is silly

Old 10-28-2013, 10:47 AM

3,793 posts, read 4,602,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoytruffle View Post
"I could plant a baby inside of you"?? How is that supposed to be romantic? If someone said that to me I'd run the other direction.
Yeah, that's a rather odd and creepy thing to boast about.

"Oh, so you have working sperm? Wow, what a man! This must be my lucky day!"

I'm a little concerned that the OP hasn't already run away. That's not a great indicator for her self-esteem.

Old 10-28-2013, 10:48 AM

3,793 posts, read 4,602,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLili84 View Post
I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. I'd just take the high road and move on. He's only "getting away with all that he's said" if you're continuing to be with him.

Old 10-28-2013, 11:19 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,879,493 times
Quote:

Thoughts?
Almost all of those things he said would have made me run already. Just walk away, no need for confrontation.

Old 10-28-2013, 11:37 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,954,716 times
*barfs*

Who talks like that anyway?

Old 10-28-2013, 11:43 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,214,910 times
Humanity makes me sad sometimes.

Old 10-28-2013, 11:48 AM

17,869 posts, read 21,002,282 times
How can you not see this guy is trying to play you?

Even when I read some of those quotes, they freaked ME out!

If you're still interested in this one, after all the freaky things he's said about you and to you, you need to evaluate yourself!

Old 10-28-2013, 04:10 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,192,758 times
My dad got married so many times after I moved out of the house I couldn't keep track of them nor invest the time in it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships