Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2014, 10:36 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,004,194 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
And it is much appreciated.
You're welcome.

And I have used duct tape in my younger days. . Not the smartest thing I've ever done.

Old 01-12-2014, 08:46 AM

12,573 posts, read 15,565,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
You're welcome.

And I have used duct tape in my younger days. . Not the smartest thing I've ever done.

Old 01-12-2014, 08:55 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
Quote:
You're welcome.

After I bought the house and started updating and changing everything, which was installed in 1942, I discovered there's not much you cannot do with duct tape, a wooden spoon and your car keys.

Old 01-12-2014, 08:56 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
Hmm, sounds familiar.
Yeah I know, you went from house to condo. See, he likes the yardwork...yeah, he's a sick, sick man.

Quote:
You're welcome.

Haha...my friend in college used to use duct tape for special occasion dresses. She taped me up once for a dress that I had. I could not find a bra...it was backless with spaghetti straps and back in the day all these fancy bras were not readily available in small town stores. She's the one that taught me to put gauze over the nipples...thankfully! I'm not sure I would have thought of doing that myself until AFTER I yanked duct tape off.

I will say, the stuff is great for putting the boobs where they need to be in those odd strapped/strapless dresses.

Old 01-12-2014, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Yeah I know, you went from house to condo. See, he likes the yardwork...yeah, he's a sick, sick man.

Haha...my friend in college used to use duct tape for special occasion dresses. She taped me up once for a dress that I had. I could not find a bra...it was backless with spaghetti straps and back in the day all these fancy bras were not readily available in small town stores. She's the one that taught me to put gauze over the nipples...thankfully! I'm not sure I would have thought of doing that myself until AFTER I yanked duct tape off.

I will say, the stuff is great for putting the boobs where they need to be in those odd strapped/strapless dresses.
My dad was a yard man and when they downsized he was miserable. Some people enjoy doing yard work.
It looks like I opened a can of worms, I was kidding about the duct tape. I have not heard or seen this done before.
I guess spontaneous intimacy would be out that night.

Old 01-12-2014, 10:17 AM

Quote:
My dad was a yard man and when they downsized he was miserable. Some people enjoy doing yard work.
It looks like I opened a can of worms, I was kidding about the duct tape. I have not heard or seen this done before.
I guess spontaneous intimacy would be out that night.
Women have 'taped' their boobs for years WFW&P, particularly all the women in the beauty pagents. You just weren't suppose to know...I guess it worked.

Old 01-12-2014, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Women have 'taped' their boobs for years WFW&P, particularly all the women in the beauty pagents. You just weren't suppose to know...I guess it worked.
Indeed it has. Being my preference toward boobs meant I dated some "blessed" women and never encountered this.
Just when you think you've heard it all.

Old 01-12-2014, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Indeed it has. Being my preference toward boobs meant I dated some "blessed" women and never encountered this.
Therein lies the deception. Many women would tape their boobs a different way in order to make them lift up, be more robust and show more cleavage. Larger or more robust women would also tape under their boob (I worked with a woman who did this) to lift them up off her chest to avoid the sweat against her skin under there in the summer.

Old 01-12-2014, 11:18 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Quote:
Duct tape, if it moves and it shouldn't. If you apply duct tape and it, or they in this instance, still moves use more tape.

Funny, I prefer ample boobs... The first time around she didn't. Talk about a miserable time.

Old 01-12-2014, 11:21 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,004,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post

Strapless is what I used it for also. I didn't tape over the nipple, though - that's a lot of taping. Eek. I just had it underneath and on the sides for the lift and squish effect.

Ah, the good ol days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships