Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2013, 05:44 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,076,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Ok, fine have it your way killjoy.
Killjoy...lol

I can recognize when someone is hitting on me...you've offered plenty of practice for that ...but these men are not doing that.

Old 12-11-2013, 06:03 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,567,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Killjoy...lol

I can recognize when someone is hitting on me...you've offered plenty of practice for that ...but these men are not doing that.
Ssshhhh! People on this forum talk.

Old 12-11-2013, 06:07 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,076,177 times
Quote:
Ssshhhh! People on this forum talk.
Yeah, as if that has ever stopped you! LOL

Old 12-11-2013, 06:19 PM

n/a posts
is she justified in being angry at me because "i don't look at her when i'm talking to her".
keep in mind, i don't look at anyone when i'm talking to them. if i'm concentrating on looking at them, i lose track of what i was going to say. it's either one or the other.

Old 12-11-2013, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Yeah, as if that has ever stopped you! LOL
I hold myself to the highest standards on this forum. <snort>

Old 12-11-2013, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
is she justified in being angry at me because "i don't look at her when i'm talking to her".
keep in mind, i don't look at anyone when i'm talking to them. if i'm concentrating on looking at them, i lose track of what i was going to say. it's either one or the other.
By 'not looking at her' do you mean you don't ever make eye contact when you are talking to her or you look away to kind of gather your thoughts?

Old 12-11-2013, 08:01 PM

n/a posts
Quote:
By 'not looking at her' do you mean you don't ever make eye contact when you are talking to her or you look away to kind of gather your thoughts?
a bit of both, depending.

Old 12-11-2013, 08:53 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,559,216 times
Quote:
No, these are not pick up lines. I'm telling you, it's just clueless men.

They usually have a list and wander the store because they rarely step foot inside. At least when I give my husband a list I am descriptive AND I tell him what aisle it's in (if it's not obvious) so he's not wandering the store asking some random woman "what's a tomatillo and where do I find it?"
Years ago I was at Target with my mom. Some poor guy asked us for help finding the right tampons for his teenage sister. He looked so uncomfortable and embarrassed. LOL We did help him, though.

Old 12-12-2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
a bit of both, depending.
I notice many people who will look away momentarily while organizing their thoughts, myself included. I don't know many who look someone dead in the eye the entire time they are talking.

Old 12-12-2013, 07:47 PM

The delivery elves have sh*t me over good this year. First the wife's Kindle arrives USPS instead of UPS as I thought I read. She is the one who usually checks the mail and although the package didn't have the Amazon logo on it the return address pretty much gave it away.
THEN I ordered her a picture frame jewelry box. I receive the email yesterday the item was shipped and the SOB arrived today. I know this because as I'm riding up the elevator with my wife she says "a big box arrived and I think it's a present for me." I scoff and blow it off only to walk in and read "Here is your wife's picture frame wall mount jewelry box you ordered for Christmas" written on the box in big, bold print. It actually didn't say that but with the item and description printed on the box it wasn't much different.
Well, f**k me!
Not to be out done by theses delivery blunders I opened the box, inspect the item for damage, and wrapped it up. My wife has not seen the "Kindle" since it arrived as it was opened, inspected, wrapped, and hidden. Ha! Screw with me delivery gods?! Bow down to the present master! The "Kindle" has been hidden where she will never find it and will be led to believe she didn't get one...........

right up to the point where she opens her other gift and finds it stashed inside.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships