Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 06:36 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,775,271 times

Advertisements

Women seem to follow a pattern.....Any man they are currently with at the moment, are in love with, falling in love with, or in any fashion have a relationship with which they view as having a future, they always describe the sexual part as, 'the best sex they've ever had." At the very least they tell the man they are with this!

After the breakup, they will class the man anywhere from, they sucked, to, it was ok. But Never as the best.

So my question for the women is, without involving the hate, resentment or otherwise bad feelings of the past, what percentage of your past relationships involved good sex?

Also, how to you grade your sex? I hear women say things like, good, great, amazing, the best ever. etc.

If a woman says to her man, "we have good sex" what does that mean exactly?

If a woman says to her man, "you're the best I've had, BECAUSE we love each other, what does that mean? I assume, not really the best raw sex, rather it might be emotionally fulfilling? What does the BECAUSE part mean?

So honestly, if you've slept with say 20 men throughout your life, how many were incredible, amazing great, how many were just good, how many were bad, how many were absolutely horrible?

You get the idea!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2013, 06:49 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
It's never occurred to me to tell tell a guy it's the best sex I ever had. I guess I just expect--and get-- great sex, once the training period is over.

Where do people get these cliches, anyway?

Old 11-14-2013, 07:01 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
I don't think about past lovers. My husband and I truly have the best sex I've ever had. That's all I really care about.

Old 11-14-2013, 07:02 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
This thread is useless without a poll.

Old 11-14-2013, 07:06 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,427,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
This thread is useless without a poll.
I agree. The results would be interesting.

Old 11-14-2013, 07:10 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
I've never told a guy he was great in bed, nor has anyone asked. Weird.

Old 11-14-2013, 07:23 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,984,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
I've never told a guy he was great in bed, nor has anyone asked. Weird.
i've been told this some times. depending on how I viewed about the sex in question, my feelings in response ranged from feeling "weird" (like you say) to "mildly flattering but taken with a grain of salt" to "oh god yes I agree"

i've certainly never asked, you might as well wear a scarlet "I" for insecure. although talking about sex is good, i don't think just asking "was it good for you baby?" qualifies...

Old 11-14-2013, 07:28 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,775,271 times
The responses here are utterly amazing. Have any of you been around a group of women on ladies night out? Has anyone had a best friends, (females?))) these topics are discussed ALL THE FREAKIN TIME! and right here more then ever on this forum. So far the response here indicate this topic never comes up? No woman ever tells her guy he's the best, all sex is basically equal with few exceptions. WTH??? Did I enter the twilight zone? Is it national hypocrisy day?

Every guy wants to know if he was good! Every last one! Sometimes we know, sometimes we are told, asking is indeed insecure. That I'll agree with. But that was not the point!

Old 11-14-2013, 07:29 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
Did I enter the twilight zone?
Either that, or you just exited your own personal Twilight Zone.

Can't quite handle reality, can ya?

Old 11-14-2013, 07:30 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,984,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
The responses here are utterly amazing. Have any of you been around a group of women on ladies night out? Has anyone had a best friends, (females?))) these topics are discussed ALL THE FREAKIN TIME! and right here more then ever on this forum. So far the response here indicate this topic never comes up? No woman ever tells her guy he's the best, all sex is basically equal with few exceptions. WTH??? Did I enter the twilight zone? Is it national hypocrisy day?
dude relax, three women and myself responded (discounting the poll requests), and i responded saying that it happened. give the thread some time. i don't think it qualifies as a national holiday when all interested parties fit in a honda civic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships