Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 08:38 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,778,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
I am like this with any guy who is even halfway decent. It don't take much.

Am I supposed to be pretending it's all him, he is a sex god?

Maybe I fail at womanhood .
Hey, I'm not gonna lie. When I'm with a woman and she's having lots of O's, it does indeed do something for the ego. The thing that a guy can do good for a woman who knows how to get there, is to learn her body, signals, rhythm and timing. And he can be very giving! With that said, us guys do not masterfully give women orgasms. If a woman has hang-ups, can't get herself there, or is insecure, no man is gonna magically get here there!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2013, 08:47 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,202,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psichick View Post
I didn't say we compare size. I said we discuss size.

Rating a guy how good he is or talking about size is not comparing. It's also not bragging. I assumed you knew the difference between "discussing", "comparing", and "bragging". Am I wrong to assume that?

However, if we rated the same guy, then yes, it'd be comparing. But since my friends and I don't sleep with the same men, it's not comparing.
Yeah - my girlfriends and I used to discuss our sex lives - but not necessarily compare them. Usually we shared when things were either amazing or not going well - and just for the record - both of those things could be about the same person.

I don't really think about my past lovers - and there weren't that many of them. Things were good while I was in love with them but once I'm not in love with someone - I just don't enjoy the sex as much. In fact, sometimes I would try to avoid it. And the other guys - well, there weren't that many and the sex we had was very limited.

I will say this - out of all the guys I've kissed - there were two that were the best kissers. Luckily, my husband is definitely the best kisser. But the second best kisser wasn't someone I had a long term relationship with.

Old 11-14-2013, 08:49 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,381,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
Women seem to follow a pattern.....Any man they are currently with at the moment, are in love with, falling in love with, or in any fashion have a relationship with which they view as having a future, they always describe the sexual part as, 'the best sex they've ever had." At the very least they tell the man they are with this!
Um, no. Not this woman. If it isn't great, why lie?

Quote:
After the breakup, they will class the man anywhere from, they sucked, to, it was ok. But Never as the best.
Again, no.

Quote:
So my question for the women is, without involving the hate, resentment or otherwise bad feelings of the past, what percentage of your past relationships involved good sex?
There is no hate. I have no hate for any ex or ex-partner of mine. Of the 22 partners I have had so far, three were mind-blowing, two specifically. One was a serious relationship, the other (of the two) was a man I dated briefly (though we were serious about each other). The third guy, we hit it off instantly and things were intense and passionate, but he wasn't ready for a serious relationship (was recently out of a long term relationship).

Five were what I would consider great experiences/partners, and the rest were just average (to include my ex-husband and ex-fiance).

Quote:
Also, how to you grade your sex? I hear women say things like, good, great, amazing, the best ever. etc.
I see sex and intimacy as two very different things. When the chemistry is magnetic, electric and intense, it's often very passionate, raw, erotic, and incredibly intimate. This is different than "sex," which I take to be more about mechanics than anything. The three aforementioned partners fit this criteria. The guy I dated briefly, I remember saying to a friend and my mom that I wondered if he "ruined" it for other men because it was so f*cking amazing. Hard to top those experiences.

Quote:
If a woman says to her man, "we have good sex" what does that mean exactly?
Depends on the woman. What's "good sex" to one woman is not "good sex" to another.

Quote:
If a woman says to her man, "you're the best I've had, BECAUSE we love each other, what does that mean? I assume, not really the best raw sex, rather it might be emotionally fulfilling? What does the BECAUSE part mean?
I've never said that, but I assume that it could mean the overall experience is what elevates it due to the emotions and feelings involved. This is a normal, natural feeling and expression.

For me, yes, the experiences that were amazing or mind-blowing had very intense feelings involved, but there was a deeper chemistry and connection, as well as having identical "love languages." I clicked with these men on a very deep level and they were the extremely attentive and affectionate types.

However, I have had great experiences when such feelings were not present. Infatuation or admiration, sure, but not something as intense and deep as what I described before.

Quote:
So honestly, if you've slept with say 20 men throughout your life, how many were incredible, amazing great, how many were just good, how many were bad, how many were absolutely horrible?

You get the idea!
Answered above.

Old 11-14-2013, 10:51 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,261,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
... I will say this - out of all the guys I've kissed - there were two that were the best kissers. Luckily, my husband is definitely the best kisser. But the second best kisser wasn't someone I had a long term relationship with.
I believe you on that. Trying to pick the best sex partner would be difficult, other than with my late wife, because some have been great in certain aspects of it and not so great in other ways, but if you ask who the best kisser was, my mind goes straight to one gal. And we really only had one passionate kiss. We kissed and my knees buckled. Had I not had something to fall against to catch myself, I'd have collapsed onto the ground! That was 20+ years ago and I can still remember it -- how she sucked my lip into her mouth and... I guess that's where my knees went out!

Last edited by WyoNewk; 11-14-2013 at 10:59 PM..

Old 11-15-2013, 02:05 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,745,457 times
Judging from what women have told me over the years, it is a long-tailed distribution at the top end, with a few really over the top experiences an many just clustered around "average" to below average.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships