Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 08:13 PM

7,453 posts, read 13,464,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
Women very rarely will outright complain about bad sex! They just instinctually find a way out of it.
You sound like you know this very well, from experience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2013, 08:16 PM

6,732 posts, read 10,028,242 times
Quote:
It actually irks me when guys say, "she didn't complain" as if this equates to it must have been great. Women very rarely will outright complain about bad sex! They just instinctually find a way out of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
You sound like you know this very well, from experience.
Maybe he just has a clue about women .

Old 11-14-2013, 08:21 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,782,472 times
Actually I can't keep up with my current GF. She's a sex goddess, who has 15-40 big O's per session and while this ole boy can go and go, she takes the prize! I have to be very creative to wear her out! Avoidance is not an issue!

Old 11-14-2013, 08:22 PM

You know what they say about guys who brag about that sort of stuff online.........

Old 11-14-2013, 08:23 PM

2,793 posts, read 4,086,687 times
Quote:
You don't compare experiences, don't brag, but you compare size? LOL. So should I assume, the smaller the better?
I didn't say we compare size. I said we discuss size.

Rating a guy how good he is or talking about size is not comparing. It's also not bragging. I assumed you knew the difference between "discussing", "comparing", and "bragging". Am I wrong to assume that?

However, if we rated the same guy, then yes, it'd be comparing. But since my friends and I don't sleep with the same men, it's not comparing.

Old 11-14-2013, 08:27 PM

2,793 posts, read 4,086,687 times
Quote:
You know what they say about guys who brag about that sort of stuff online.........
So very true. My EX bragged about his XGF and all her multiple O's (this was before we were dating). I was expecting something good. OMG, he was bad. I came to the conclusion that she must have been faking. Especially since it seemed she loved his money more than him. LOL.

Old 11-14-2013, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psichick View Post
So very true. My EX bragged about his XGF and all her multiple O's (this was before we were dating). I was expecting something good. OMG, he was bad. I came to the conclusion that she must have been faking. Especially since she loved his money more than him. LOL.
Trust me, some women are able to have the big O over and over and over! And in all honesty, it's not really anything super special us guys do, although we like to believe that. The women I've been with who can have endless O's, know their bodies, are 100% open with it and will get their in a multitude of ways. No faking, as the one I'm with literally floods the room and looses all control. As in, she possessed and can't control herself. It's quite amazing really!

Old 11-14-2013, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psichick View Post
So very true. My EX bragged about his XGF and all her multiple O's (this was before we were dating). I was expecting something good. OMG, he was bad. I came to the conclusion that she must have been faking. Especially since she loved his money more than him. LOL.
There are some things I do well. Don't think I have ever bragged about any of them online.

Old 11-14-2013, 08:32 PM

6,732 posts, read 10,028,242 times
Quote:
Trust me, some women are able to have the big O over and over and over! And in all honesty, it's not really anything super special us guys do, although we like to believe that.
I am like this with any guy who is even halfway decent. It don't take much.

Am I supposed to be pretending it's all him, he is a sex god?

Maybe I fail at womanhood .

Old 11-14-2013, 08:35 PM

Quote:
I never bragged about myself, it was her I bragged about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships