Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2014, 07:26 AM

957 posts, read 1,060,051 times

Advertisements

Nope.

I'm an atheist so if it's a religious thing we may not see eye to eye. I don't care about the physical stuff though. I don't care about religion either, but it's usually a deal breaker for them.

I got a pretty late start as well, I'm not a virgin but I've only had sex while sober twice! I'm clean and have settled down in a new town. Spending my youth as an athlete and traveling all over the world kind of set me back. The dating world is a little different for me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2014, 08:42 AM

2,319 posts, read 3,050,573 times
I was in my early 20's when I married and due to my morals was a virgin. My husband was a great teacher and was very happy that I waited. I was comfortable with him from day one and we had a great sex life. Now that he has passed, when and if I get ready to date I have no idea what I am going to do because my morals haven't changed -- yet it seems the world has changed quite a bit. I know I won't be interested in a man who sleeps with most woman he dates. But I also wouldn't want to have to train a virgin.

Old 02-02-2014, 06:12 PM

1,057 posts, read 1,690,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV84 View Post
Nope.

I'm an atheist so if it's a religious thing we may not see eye to eye. I don't care about the physical stuff though. I don't care about religion either, but it's usually a deal breaker for them.

I got a pretty late start as well, I'm not a virgin but I've only had sex while sober twice! I'm clean and have settled down in a new town. Spending my youth as an athlete and traveling all over the world kind of set me back. The dating world is a little different for me!
I thought athletes wouldn't have any trouble finding sexual partners.

Old 02-02-2014, 08:10 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,813,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StabbyAbby View Post
but I wouldn't automatically rule out a virgin man as long as his dick was reasonably thick and long,
How thick and lock are you talking about? What measurements?

Old 02-02-2014, 08:32 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,202,000 times
I have seen some posts stating training or teaching virgins. How do you know they wish to be taught or trained? Maybe they just want to experience and learn for themselves without the added pressure of being taught or trained.

Last edited by jma501; 02-02-2014 at 08:40 PM..

Old 02-02-2014, 08:32 PM

1,454 posts, read 2,166,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV84 View Post
Yeah it's one thing to be a virgin in the relationship but eventually do it than to actually decide to remain a virgin for religious purposes.

Sexless relationship till marriage is what I wouldn't do. Since I'm an atheist too, I don't really see what's the point of waiting for marriage to have sex. Why not in a relationship?

Old 02-02-2014, 08:40 PM

1,057 posts, read 1,690,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Pelican View Post
How thick and lock are you talking about? What measurements?
Length: 5 to 7 inches

Diameter: 1 to 2 inches

Old 02-02-2014, 08:44 PM

52,221 posts, read 52,642,422 times
Quote:
Length: 5 to 7 inches

Diameter: 1 to 2 inches
Good to know most guys fit in that range.....

Old 02-02-2014, 08:48 PM

7 posts, read 114,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Panthers View Post
So i read in another thread about someone being a virgin when they got married, which lead me to think. If you met someone in their mid 20s or early 30s that was a virgin, would that be a problem for you?
Till last year I would have said no. However, after what just happened when I took my then 25 (now 26) year-old guy friend's v-card, I really regret it. He got attached afterward and started revealing his true feelings towards me; he didn't took the Just friends too well and really seem hurt. Our friendship was lost since then and he still hasn't recover from it else he would be my friend again. I tried sending him a friend request on his facebook recently after a while. I thought he would accept it by now but it got declined.

So much for trying to help him. I don't mind teaching but the problem is they can get attached too. We haven't been on speaking terms since like the ending of July.

Last thing I learned from someone who knows him, he still felt like a virgin even after we did it several times that one day. I think he learned that it was not just about sex but he somehow connected it with emotions and confused it for love. I wish I haven't done this favor. Really regret it. Mistake that cause me a friendship.

Don't think I would be doing that anymore since I'm already experienced. Don't want him to get attached to me and I end up feeling guilty/responsible. My ex friend was the 4th man's v-card I've taken so this isn't new to me. The other 3 were in relationships and yes they have gotten attached as well too.

Old 02-02-2014, 09:10 PM

957 posts, read 1,060,051 times
Quote:
I thought athletes wouldn't have any trouble finding sexual partners.
You'd be surprised.

I'm pretty experienced, but ever since I settled down here I've had problems getting dates. I've never really done the dating thing much; I always had a pretty large social circle so it was easy to get to know women. I now go to work everyday and I'm around a new crowd. It is what is! I don't drink anymore so bar rats are out of the question as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships