Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 08:59 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,684,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I'll make this simple. You understand my points but are being deliberately obtuse. I'm okay with that. And do you know why? Because I'm able to have healthy relationships and you are not - nor will you ever be until you grow up and realize what relationships (and I mean romantic relationships) are all about. You can continue to lie and act crazy - but I have a feeling things are never going to end well for you if you continue on that path. And I think you know that.
I made that thread about a week ago...the whole "what's the point of a girl..." thread.

My conclusion was that she makes me happy, so I'll continue being with her.

Probably not good enough for you...

But, you know what...enough arguing...

off to enjoy my unsuccessful, unhealthy relationship.

have a good night..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2013, 09:03 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,238,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
I made that thread about a week ago...the whole "what's the point of a girl..." thread.

My conclusion was that she makes me happy, so I'll continue being with her.

Probably not good enough for you...

But, you know what...enough arguing...

off to enjoy my unsuccessful, unhealthy relationship.

have a good night..
Why don't you show her this thread and see how happy you guys are after she reads it.

Old 11-20-2013, 09:14 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,569,391 times
Quote:
i own many before i buy, you get me? i'll play the role distributor...if i have excess, no reason to not let others feed if they're hungry...

Perhaps she stopped speaking to you because you say stuff like this ^^^^^^^

Old 11-20-2013, 09:22 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,223,620 times
Quote:
You guess wrong..lol
You seem to enjoy the drama and attention aspects of your romantic relationships, otherwise why would you lie and make up situations to stress out your girlfriend?

Old 11-20-2013, 09:57 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,532,260 times
I think it all comes down to the fact that you lied to her. Now she doesn't know whether to believe what you said or not, but either way you lied and she isn't happy about it.

Old 11-20-2013, 10:00 PM

102,313 posts, read 108,503,109 times
I think it's interesting that it never occurred to the OP that the reason he hasn't heard from his ex is that he lied to her. That was a rather glaring omission in his OP. It says a lot about the OP.

Old 11-21-2013, 01:11 AM

175 posts, read 276,262 times
You've been seeing someone for 6 months yet your still hung up on this ex?

You need to do one of 2 things:

1. Dump your current girlfriend because she deserves someone better

2. Forget about your ex and concentrate on your current girl friend

You can't do both. Your seeing someone else so she should be the main thing your concentrating on. I'm pretty sure if your current girl found out you still had involvement or hang ups about a girl you'd gone outwith or slept with before she wouldn't be happy, and you'd be dumped instantly. You should take a step back and think about what your doing.

However from the last few pages worth of your responses, it is indeed apparent you are very young and have a lot to learn and a lot of maturity to go through.

As a piece of advice, you'd do also do well to drop this 'stud' attitude going on about how woman are throwing themselves at you and can't keep their hands of you. Being cocky isn't cool & it makes you sound like a douche. By all means nothing wrong with having a good opinion of yourself and being confident, but you sound like a douche saying that and after a while women will think the same thing.

Old 11-21-2013, 09:47 AM

2,758 posts, read 4,971,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I think it's interesting that it never occurred to the OP that the reason he hasn't heard from his ex is that he lied to her. That was a rather glaring omission in his OP. It says a lot about the OP.
Lol.
yea, he seems to jusify his actions that benefit him.
He lies because it is none of anyones business what he does.
So he is deceitful, and then he lies to cover his deceit, and then he is deceitful again, and it goes in circles.
He is basically telling the world: I do what I want, however I want to. And I cover my tracks by lieing, cause my deceitful actions are no ones business.

He doesn't even see that his lieing and his actions are the root of his relationship problems.

People are not as dumb as he thinks they are. As he gets older, and prople become wiser around him, they will tolerate him less and less, and unless he is extremely talented at lieing, most people around him will fade away.

You can lie to all people sometimes, and you can lie to some people all the time, but you can't lie to all people all the time.

But, the OP probably knows this.

This is reality though, and chances are, someone, somewhere is actually in romatic relationships with people like the OP, and most likley they have no clue how bad it really is.

And when they finally figure it out, POOF! They dissappear like the OP's ex.

I don't know what's more interesting, the fact that he lies all the time, or the fact that he is clueless as to why the exgf dissappeared on him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships