Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 12:05 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,671,477 times

Advertisements

So, today, it slipped to my ex, via text, that she was my first.

The last thing she texted me back was "I don't believe you." I was like "Ok, then..." as it was the truth. No use trying to convince someone of the truth, as it will be found out, whether I like it or not....

Anyway, I've texted her a couple times since then, but, no response...but I don't get it. Why wouldn't she want to talk to me after I told her she was the first girl I ever had? That means she won, right?

We've been on speaking terms ever since the breakup, so her not texting me back leads me to wonder..

What exactly is going through her head? I mean, the news that she took my V card...does that really change our relationship that much? I didn't think so....but perhaps I don't understand...

The reason she didn't know I was virgin before was because I neglected to tell her that fact...not that it didn't come up, I explicitly lied to her, telling her I wasn't, so she may have the right to be mad at me...Still, virgins are dumb, they'll do anything just for some sex....and believe you me, I wanted it. Hard.

Still, don't you think it's flattering? That, the first girl that I ever did was her? Wouldn't that be a compliment to who you are, if it were you?

I really don't understand what's she thinking/feeling, or why she's not talking to me. Is she angry? Is she happy? I have no idea...

What would you say/do if someone you didn't think you took their virginity from turned around and suddenly told you that you did?

Help me? Because, I mean, she's my first...so she'll always be special to me. She'll probably be one of the last things I think about when I'm on deathbed..."Remember her, the first time you experienced sex? Are you thankful?"

And of course I am.

You never fall out of love for your first sex...she and me are connected fundamentally. I guess I'm hurt that the first girl I laid isn't even talking to me anymore...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2013, 12:14 AM

544 posts, read 610,305 times
Easiest way to get over this girl. Have sex with another girl.

Girls do like virgin guys, that they like. Girls do not like virgin guys that they do not like.

Girls that just want a good one night stand or fling do not want a virgin guy.

Girls like guys that are meaner, badder, and riskier than they are. Nice guys finish last.

You are probably still pretty young, so you will eventually learn that Love does not really exist in a man / woman relationship kind of way. Women use men for security, money, and social connections. Men use women for sex and comfort.

Old 11-20-2013, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHarley View Post
Easiest way to get over this girl. Have sex with another girl.
Done. Next?

Old 11-20-2013, 01:12 AM

175 posts, read 275,440 times
Why did you feel the need to tell her after you'd broken up, what did you think this would achieve?

Old 11-20-2013, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunoMars View Post
Why did you feel the need to tell her after you'd broken up, what did you think this would achieve?
It just kinda came up?
Not really the issue.

Still, your first...isn't that special?

Maybe it's just me...idk...but she'll always have a place in my heart/mind/psyche etc...

Old 11-20-2013, 01:38 AM

458 posts, read 644,831 times
The juice of desperation has been squeezed to the last drop.
time to move on

Old 11-20-2013, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSloan View Post
The juice of desperation has been squeezed to the last drop.
time to move on
lol move on?

I have a point to prove.

Move on to where? A wife?

Do I seem 30 to you?

20, and in my prime. I have many before I'm done....so many I feel sorry for their guys....

It's why when I say something, they say something back...

How do you take them in twos?

^anyway, not the issue.

Having the girl I lost my V card not talking to me is unacceptable. How do I change that? Must I do it again or something?

Old 11-20-2013, 02:02 AM

175 posts, read 275,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
lol move on?

I have a point to prove.

Move on to where? A wife?

Do I seem 30 to you?

20, and in my prime. I have many before I'm done....so many I feel sorry for their guys....

It's why when I say something, they say something back...

How do you take them in twos?

^anyway, not the issue.

Having the girl I lost my V card not talking to me is unacceptable. How do I change that? Must I do it again or something?
Why is it unacceptable? Your not with her anymore, what do you want from this, to be friends?

if your only 20 and in your prime and your as confident as you sound in this post your going to sleep with more women that your never going to talk to again so its something you should get used to.

Old 11-20-2013, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunoMars View Post
Why is it unacceptable? Your not with her anymore, what do you want from this, to be friends?

if your only 20 and in your prime and your as confident as you sound in this post your going to sleep with more women that your never going to talk to again so its something you should get used to.
i really don't think i'll be sleeping with too many more women tbh. really close to being done with that...just that i know many women would love to be with me...so, i own many before i buy, you get me? i'll play the role distributor...if i have excess, no reason to not let others feed if they're hungry...

i guess i'm disappointed that i'm not as important to her as she is to me?

i just want her to...to be appreciative of the fact that out of all the women i could have had, i chose her even though i didn't have to. i mean, i passed up on certain sex for her, multiple times...and now she won't even talk to me?

i mean, a guy virgin passing up on sex just to be with you? does that mean nothing? because any guy knows that takes a lot of effort...it means i actually cared. but she doesn't see that, maybe? idk, she's not talking to me anymore...

women are heartless.

i should've just slept with the first that came my way, i guess.

shouldn't have developed feelings for her, i guess...because women eat those for breakfast, and defecate them before bed, while laughing maniacally at your vulnerabilities apparently...

excuse me for thinking sex was something sacred...

Old 11-20-2013, 02:43 AM

570 posts, read 721,314 times
Lol I can't believe you're freaking out this much. Have you tried calling her? Do you ever see her irl?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships