Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 03:55 PM

1,660 posts, read 2,534,651 times

Advertisements

I've smashed numerous chicks and rarely use a condom (pull out method ftw) and never had an STD. Immune system of the gods.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2013, 04:13 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,959,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waviking24 View Post
I've smashed numerous chicks and rarely use a condom (pull out method ftw) and never had an STD. Immune system of the gods.
There is so much wrong with this post, but I still LOL'd.

Smashed...

pull out... ftw

immune system of the gods.

hahahhaha.

FWIW, I don't condone such behavior.

hahahahhahahhaha

Old 12-03-2013, 06:00 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
When do you ask the questions?
Or do you just use a condom with no conversation about the issue?
Do you require an STD screening?
Would you be offended if asked to take an STD screening before any sexual interactions?
I was never offended and I assume the same for my partners. The conversation happened before intimacy and we got tested as early as possible.

Old 12-03-2013, 06:33 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
But god knows how many you passed along from one smashed chick to another.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 12-03-2013 at 06:43 PM..

Old 12-03-2013, 06:42 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,672,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
When do you ask the questions?
Or do you just use a condom with no conversation about the issue?
Do you require an STD screening?
Would you be offended if asked to take an STD screening before any sexual interactions?
before sex.

Old 12-03-2013, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
I don't really care since its almost impossible for a straight man to get HIV/AIDS from sex.
lol, tell that to Africans...(i'm half African...so tell it to me again, and i'll prove you wrong..)
in short, you're wrong.

Old 12-03-2013, 06:50 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,775,271 times
Quote:
All it takes is once my friend and you can get bit. You may get bit on the first try or number 10,000. I'm not preaching, as I've had relations with many a fine lady in my time. I too have been lucky as have you. Don't be arrogant about LUCK, or you'll get bit before you know it.

Old 12-03-2013, 06:53 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,775,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
lol, tell that to Africans...(i'm half African...so tell it to me again, and i'll prove you wrong..)
in short, you're wrong.
I'm not saying this to be racist, but Africa is a whole different ball game. In many of the villages and tribal areas, the men will forcibly have sex with women and to avoid getting them pregnant, they go right to anal and it's often violent. It prevalent over there because of these very common acts.

While not impossible, it is very difficult for men to contract HIV from normal sex with a woman. For the women, on the other hand, the risk is very high, as the male makes a deposit.

Old 12-03-2013, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
I'm not saying this to be racist, but Africa is a whole different ball game. In many of the villages and tribal areas, the men will forcibly have sex with women and to avoid getting them pregnant, they go right to anal and it's often violent. It prevalent over there because of these very common acts.

While not impossible, it is very difficult for men to contract HIV from normal sex with a woman. For the women, on the other hand, the risk is very high, as the male makes a deposit.
Tell me more about Africa, alaskaboy...

(It's prevalent in Africa because virtually nobody knows what their HIV/AIDS status actually is...all of a sudden two people will be on their death beds and they'll be like 'oh, they had hiv for the last 10 years...and they didn't know'. In the West, people with HIV are screened out pretty quickly...)

(Won't deny the other facts...but in my villages, sex wasn't gotten by rape. Hell, in my village, sex was hardly gotten at all...(African girls are stingy with their sex...organizing national sex strikes and whatnot...)).

My point is, you should be careful. Many people have had that attitude. Key word? "Had".

In that, they're no longer around to actually have it.

In that, they're dead.

Last edited by dub dub II; 12-03-2013 at 07:07 PM..

Old 12-03-2013, 07:28 PM

2,084 posts, read 2,622,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
Why women don't normally have condoms on hand will forever be a mystery to me. It takes two people to have sex, but only the man is responsible for covering up ?
Um...yeah, if the woman is on the pill and has to take it every day, then yes, it's the man's job to cover up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships