Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 12:13 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,194,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Maybe in the Manosphere. Not in the real world.

You seem to think a guy being sexually inexperienced also means he is completely stupid.
Right, the "real world" only consists of happily married men being sexed on the regular.

No, he was not stupid. He fell in love. And he fell in love with a lie. Being sexually inexperienced had nothing to do with it. He just happened to not be the type of guy that was good enough with women to smell the trainwreck.

Old 12-05-2013, 12:14 PM

11,798 posts, read 12,035,581 times
Mod cut: Orphaned.

And happy people, THOUSANDS of them, don't go on the internet to talk about how happy they are.

Why do stories of other people's personal lives and choices need to impact your life at all? If anything, it should inspire you to choose more carefully, because it is within your power to not end up being one of those complaining people.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-05-2013 at 01:54 PM..

Old 12-05-2013, 12:26 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalmale18 View Post
Orphaned.

The point I want to get at is the comments. Nobody addresses the real issue, and that is today's female sexual strategy and the lengths some women will go to acheive it. She partied, hard, back in the day and completely lied to her husband about it. She lied so she could secure a man she was not that attracted to physically, but would provide and be there for her in the long run after partying like that was no longer socially acceptable or her looks no longer garnered the same level of response in men. . Probably much unlike any of the men she was truly attracted to in her past. She also likely knew that if he knew about her real past, the odds of her securing that long term security in a man, even one she wasn't that attracted to were slim.

It's a sad state of affairs really.

And it isn't even making these women happy in the long wrong. They end up with someone secure, yet they are marginally attracted to. In the end, they end up unhappy and unfullfilled or going as far as cheating / divorce.
Are you urging men to stop placing so much value on sexual inexperience? That they should stop believing that money buys romantic security?

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-05-2013 at 01:59 PM..

Old 12-05-2013, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Are you urging men to stop placing so much value on sexual inexperience? That they should stop believing that money buys romantic security?
No. Nor did he believe that money buys romantic security. He thought she loved him, was sexually reserved and that's just how it was. He actually would have been happy if she was wilder if you actually read the post. He was upset to learn the hard way that she was never attracted to him like the bad boys of her past.

I would urge men to understand the motive of the woman they are marrying. Is she truly sexually attracted to you or are you just security as the wall nears and she can't party with the bad boys anymore. And it doesn't have to be financial. A woman knows that her ability to attract a mate of choice dwindles with time, they want romantic/personal security just as much as they want financial and choosing a poor sap that won't stray means just that security, even if she has to lie to him and withold the sex she used to give to the hot guys of her past.

Old 12-05-2013, 12:52 PM

Quote:
No. Nor did he believe that money buys romantic security. He thought she loved him, was sexually reserved and that's just how it was. He actually would have been happy if she was wilder if you actually read the post. He was upset to learn the hard way that she was never attracted to him like the bad boys of her past.

I would urge men to understand the motive of the woman they are marrying. Is she truly sexually attracted to you or are you just security as the wall nears and she can't party with the bad boys anymore. And it doesn't have to be financial. A woman knows that her ability to attract a mate of choice dwindles with time, they want romantic/personal security just as much as they want financial and choosing a poor sap that won't stray means just that security, even if she has to lie to him and withold the sex she used to give to the hot guys of her past.
From the original post:

Quote:
She would never give [oral sex], only would do certain positions and found almost every sex act degrading. I was frustrated by this, but I really liked her and hoped over the years she would open up sexually. Over the years, it never got any better but I learned to get over it.
Expecting someone who openly dislikes sex to get over it is a really bad idea, especially as the years roll by. I would question why he got involved with such a seemingly inexperienced and antisexual person to begin with. If this story is true, I doubt that her sex drive shut off, so I wouldn't be surprised if she is cheating on him. And he wanted her to be his dirty girl the whole time ... too bad it took seven years to figure this out.

Old 12-05-2013, 12:58 PM

Quote:
From the original post:

Expecting someone who openly dislikes sex to get over it is a really bad idea, especially as the years roll by. I would question why he got involved with such a seemingly inexperienced and antisexual person to begin with. If this story is true, I doubt that her sex drive shut off, so I wouldn't be surprised if she is cheating on him. And he wanted her to be his dirty girl the whole time ... too bad it took seven years to figure this out.
What don't you get about her unattraction for him. She is not anti sexual. She lied about her extremely sexual past. She obviously slept with more men than just the video he found of 5 guys and her. Did you read the whole post?? This line she was feeding him was so that she wouldn't have to do those things with him, because she was not attracted to him, but wanted his personal and romantic security in marriage. That's the point.

Old 12-05-2013, 01:03 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
From the original post:

Yep. The guy was an idiot for marrying her in the first place if she didn't appear to be compatible sexually. That he hoped she'd change is even more stupid. Only a moron commits himself or herself to someone with the hope that that person will somehow become different.

This is why I laugh at all the double-standard dolts who prize sexual inexperience and think they can somehow turn a prude, excuse me, "good girl," into a sex kitten with their own worldliness. Barring any kind of religious imperative, if a woman wants sex with you, she'll have it. If she doesn't want sex or she doesn't want to do certain things with you before you're married, that's not going to change.

And not for nothing, but not every activity is right for every partner. For example, I couldn't blame a woman for not doing the back-door with someone hung like a horse.

Old 12-05-2013, 01:03 PM

Quote:
What don't you get about her unattraction for him. She is not anti sexual. She lied about her extremely sexual past. She obviously slept with more men than just the video he found of 5 guys and her. Did you read the whole post?? This line she was feeding him was so that she wouldn't have to do those things with him, because she was not attracted to him, but wanted his personal and romantic security in marriage. That's the point.
She told him she didn't like sex and he married her anyway. That is what I am talking about. Earlier, you said, "Nor did he believe that money buys romantic security," yet above you say she wanted personal and romantic security in marriage. If she rejected sex from her husband for seven years, what do you think he believed their relationship was based on? He was a fool and she played him--do you disagree?

Old 12-05-2013, 01:04 PM

9,130 posts, read 20,015,449 times
I know of a real life example of a MAN who married a woman for a meal ticket, and moved on once he drained her bank account dry and destroyed her credit....

Maybe it's not about some super secret financial gender war being waged behind the scenes, and these are just some headline grabbing examples of the dregs of our social society.

Old 12-05-2013, 01:10 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,775,526 times
I know a girl right now who looks like a Sunday school girl. She's 22, in her second year of school, she's shy, sweet, soft spoken, not sexually forward, unless you bring it out in her. She is reserved, holds a full time profession intern type job. Any red blooded America guy out there is capable for falling for this young, pretty, shy, adorable sweet 110 pound beauty.

What's the catch? Her fantasy is to be sexed by dozens of men at once. Gang banged, for real. She is turned on by very aggressive sexual males. She is a sex freak, beyond most any of you'alls wildest imagination. And she acts out these fantasies all the time.

Some day this girl is going to graduate school, be in her 30's and a few gray hairs will pop up, she will panic and go looking for a life partner who she probably will never tell her little secrets to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships