Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 01:18 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,194,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
I know a girl right now who looks like a Sunday school girl. She's 22, in her second year of school, she's shy, sweet, soft spoken, not sexually forward, unless you bring it out in her. She is reserved, holds a full time profession intern type job. Any red blooded America guy out there is capable for falling for this young, pretty, shy, adorable sweet 110 pound beauty.

What's the catch? Her fantasy is to be sexed by dozens of men at once. Gang banged, for real. She is turned on by very aggressive sexual males. She is a sex freak, beyond most any of you'alls wildest imagination. And she acts out these fantasies all the time.

Some day this girl is going to graduate school, be in her 30's and a few gray hairs will pop up, she will panic and go looking for a life partner who she probably will never tell her little secrets to.
This happens.

Old 12-05-2013, 01:20 PM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
It's not the 50's anymore. Most women don't need to marry a meal ticket. Get over it, OP.
And that makes it so much more ridiculous that so many still insist on doing so. I wish I had a dollar for all the women who while on dates, start conversations with "what do you do for a living?". I mean, if they are so beyond needing a meal ticket, why should they care what any man does for a living, as long as he is charming and respectful??

Old 12-05-2013, 01:28 PM

44,360 posts, read 20,066,476 times
Bashing of either gender is a no-no, folks. So are personal attacks and off-topic cracks intended to tick people off. This thread will remain closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-05-2013 at 02:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships