Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2013, 12:03 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,397,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
But she claims to have been into the ex, Mr. Lustful.

Is the ex real, OP?

Her physical reactions all point to the fact that she is NOT into the OP, though she may wish she were.
Yes, I stand by my original assessment....

Mr. Lustful (tattooed, long-haired, pretty boy rebel) = passion material, not marriage material

OP (stable, protective, patient, rescuing knight) = marriage material, not passion material

She was attracted to the bad boy rebel persona, and maybe still is. But her mind says she should settle down with someone safe and secure.

Sorry OP
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2013, 12:07 PM

102 posts, read 142,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
Yes, I stand by my original assessment....

Mr. Lustful (tattooed, long-haired pretty boy rebel) = passion material, not marriage material

OP (stable protective patient rescuing knight) = marriage material, not passion material

She was attracted to the bad boy rebel persona, and maybe still is. But her mind says she should settle down with something safe and secure.

Sorry OP
Then why does she say she's attracted to me in every way and that nothing compares?

Old 12-17-2013, 12:10 PM

49,927 posts, read 60,096,938 times
Have you met the ex or seen evidence of him?

Look, the simplest explanation is usually correct. It makes more sense that she is not into YOU rather than "not sexual," which she had proven to be false numerous times by "doing stuff" with you.

I am starting to believe the latent lesbian theory.

Old 12-17-2013, 12:11 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,397,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adk98 View Post
Then why does she say she's attracted to me in every way and that nothing compares?
Because she may be very good at acting and manipulation to reach her goal (e.g. marriage to a safe man who can provide emotional/financial security, father of children, coverup for lesbianism - who knows?)... Maybe she's even trying to convince herself that attraction isn't important, or that she will become more into you once you get married (I know some cultures that believe this.)

As "Birdinmigration" posted - "PAY ATTENTION TO HER ACTIONS," not her words... Her actions do not show that she is into you. Sorry.

p.s. I would like to hear from any woman here who developed a passion/lust for a partner, after it not being present in their relationship for the first 1+ years. Maybe they can prove me wrong.

Last edited by GoCUBS1; 12-17-2013 at 12:20 PM..

Old 12-17-2013, 12:15 PM

49,927 posts, read 60,096,938 times
Quote:
Because you are nicer than the other guy and she wants to BELIEVE that she is attracted to you in every way.

Actions speak louder than words.

Old 12-17-2013, 12:31 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,946,062 times
Neither of you has found the "full package," and both are settling and trying to fit square pegs into round holes. This never works and the process is quite painful.

Why not cut your losses and find someone more compatible?

Old 12-17-2013, 12:32 PM

102,261 posts, read 108,277,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
Neither of you has found the "full package," and both are settling and trying to fit square pegs into round holes. This never works and the process is quite painful.

Why not cut your losses and find someone more compatible?
This post really makes the most sense. It's tricky to try to second-guess what she's really thinking. Best to chalk it up to simply not being a good match.

Old 12-17-2013, 01:11 PM

3,501 posts, read 6,176,187 times
Quote:
I don't understand the whole ex thing at all even after all of this. Are you sure it's that she's not into me or that she just can't handle anything physical?
YOU have a problem. You are obsessed with the ex and their physical relationship. You bring this up in virtually every post you make. Every. Post.

And the girl is a MESS. She has serious issues that need professional help, in my opinion. Since she refuses to address them, you really have no choice here. Your relationship is not going to work. Period. Here's why: You are incompatible, sexually. She is immature. She cannot be intimate. She is cruel. You are obsessed with her past sex life. You are self-centered. Shall I go on??

For everyone's sake, just move on. Set her free. Let her fix her life herself.

Old 12-17-2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaternum View Post
YOU have a problem. You are obsessed with the ex and their physical relationship. You bring this up in virtually every post you make. Every. Post.

And the girl is a MESS. She has serious issues that need professional help, in my opinion. Since she refuses to address them, you really have no choice here. Your relationship is not going to work. Period. Here's why: You are incompatible, sexually. She is immature. She cannot be intimate. She is cruel. You are obsessed with her past sex life. You are self-centered. Shall I go on??

For everyone's sake, just move on. Set her free. Let her fix her life herself.
You don't think there's anyway I can be around and this be fixed?

Also, she has never masterbated before. That adds to all this awkwardness of everything. She made a comment once that she felt dirty down there and it's weird bc she has all of her girl parts inside her as to where mine are out in the open?

I think she's just really uncomfortable with herself all around. I just wish I could help in some way.

Last edited by adk98; 12-17-2013 at 01:48 PM..

Old 12-17-2013, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Or she should could just be shut down and not open to a sensual touch. Just because a women is insecure and doesn't know what pleases her doesn't mean shes a Lesbian.

I dated a girl briefly who exhibited similar behvior when we finally made it to the bedroom. She said "Don't kiss my breast", "don't touch me down there", When I went to kiss my way down she said "Thats far enough" when I was about waist level. She proceeded to be confused when I lost my erection and even more confused when I told her we weren't compatible and we better give it a break the next day.

You must really like this girl if you have been going though this for so long?
Did the girl you mention ever have anything in her past or was she religious? This sounds identical to how she is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships