Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2013, 11:51 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
I'm doing that with a certain woman I have on mind. Very pretty, I don't see a ring on finger, and she never mentioned anything to me about a husband, (we talk a lot, she goes out of her way for me to talk) yet she looks like she is at that age that she would have someone.
Yeah, I don't take too long to find out because I'm not into getting friendzoned.

Quote:
Someone that pretty?!

If it seems too good to be true, it most likely is.
lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2013, 04:46 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
A hammer or a hump? I'll take the hammer and fix the roof.

Old 12-18-2013, 05:03 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
A hammer or a hump? I'll take the hammer and fix the roof.
Or a screw and nail.

Old 12-18-2013, 05:53 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,480,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
I was shopping for carpet and the lady who was doing the carpet quote was pretty much ready to show me her personal carpet. I found out everything there was to know about her. It was like a first date. Well back when I used to date. Her talking me sitting there listening. Patting my arm, giving me discounts, and it got her whole background including her ( never asked for any of it) divorced status. She asked about the reason for the carpet purchase so I told her its for my remodel, the location and went fishing asking if I had a gf or wife. I said I was married but it didn't phase her one bit.I even got her business card with her cell phone in case I needed to change my order.
Walked out to the car and my wife looked at me and I started laughing. I told my wife she has sone competition so she better be in her best behavior. I said Ha take that. Then she whacked me on the back of the head. The just time I got hit on was by a nurse in a ER.
Funny story, seriously. I love your sense of humor.

Old 12-18-2013, 10:50 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,347,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Yeah, I don't take too long to find out because I'm not into getting friendzoned.

lol
Looks like I'm going to have to do the friendzoning because I just got with someone else.

We just connect.

Old 12-18-2013, 10:56 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,917,022 times
Wedding rings mean nothing to a lot of women these days. I've been hit on by two women in the last year with my wedding ring on, which I always wear. Once shopping for a cell phone at AT+T and once in Best Buy.

Old 12-18-2013, 10:56 AM

1,523 posts, read 3,901,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Because some don't wear wedding bands/rings, I know this because I am one of them.
I wear it, but on the other hand. My left hand is not my dominant hand and ever so slightly smaller because of it. I lost weight and now the ring just slides off. It is holding on my right hand for now, but that's just a Band-Aid. I need to go get it resized or maybe I will just start wearing it around my neck.

Old 12-18-2013, 11:11 AM

1,003 posts, read 1,612,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
She was just talking too much and you are making a completely different story of it.
Maybe she just REALLY needed to sell you the carpet to get Christmas bonus?
This is exactly what I was thinking. I used to work at Home Depot in the flooring department and we gave our cards out to everyone we quoted.

Old 12-18-2013, 11:52 AM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
Wedding rings mean nothing to a lot of women these days. I've been hit on by two women in the last year with my wedding ring on, which I always wear. Once shopping for a cell phone at AT+T and once in Best Buy.
Were the women sales staff, or customers?

Old 12-18-2013, 08:49 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
A woman (customer) at HD was inquiring about the goods for the electric fence I was buying. Asking me what I planned on using it for and if I was going to install it myself. She was a dark haired beauty with two kids and I told her I needed the fence to keep the wife in the yard. She actually saw the humor in that.
Why didn't you just say "kids????"
...and run screaming?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships