Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2013, 09:19 PM

37,810 posts, read 46,350,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
So in these mystical cultures where you just end up having sex after hanging out for X amount of time, how do they get from "hanging out" to The Sex?

Tons of young men on this forum would love to know that.
LOL! No kidding!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2013, 09:22 PM

37,810 posts, read 46,350,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Well, you start with the assumption that young women are as horny as young men, then everything else is easy

Well there is the crux of your problem. Young women are NOT, and never WILL be as horny as young men. Sorry - not happening. You can insist on that all you want...until the cows come home. Uh uh.

No way, no how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
For alone time, we would go for long walks, or cook, or do projects together, or read aloud, or whatever our common interests were. I was an athlete, so some of my partners I would train with.
And clearly, you dated.

End of thread.

Old 12-19-2013, 09:28 PM

770 posts, read 1,182,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Well there is the crux of your problem. Young women are NOT, and never WILL be as horny as young men. Sorry - not happening. You can insist on that all you want...until the cows come home. Uh uh.

No way, no how.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"You can insist on that all you want...until the cows come home"- Ditto

Old 12-19-2013, 10:03 PM

6,732 posts, read 10,031,795 times
If y'all think srjth, R4T, Skeksil and I are lying, you can take it up with them. I'm tired of correcting your misconceptions.

Old 12-19-2013, 10:17 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,740,035 times
Admittedly, I have not read this thread, only the OP and scanned for posts in response. I doubt I will read it if it's another tomato throwing contest.

Old 12-19-2013, 11:25 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,251,592 times
Living in a commune where you can have sex without dating sounds pretty amazing to me. I have always pictured that's what heaven will be like when I die. Needless to say when the doctor tells me I have X time to live it will be met with anticipation.

Old 12-19-2013, 11:55 PM

102,392 posts, read 108,733,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumber4 View Post
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"You can insist on that all you want...until the cows come home"- Ditto
Seriously?? Did you see all the posts by guys here who said sex daily, let alone multiple times daily, is too much, and there's no way guys "need" it that often??? IF we're to go by C-D men (which generally isn't recommended), one can only conclude that young men can't possibly keep up with women (young or older), nor do they want to.

Old 12-20-2013, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Seriously?? Did you see all the posts by guys here who said sex daily, let alone multiple times daily, is too much, and there's no way guys "need" it that often??? IF we're to go by C-D men (which generally isn't recommended), one can only conclude that young men can't possibly keep up with women (young or older), nor do they want to.
When I was young I wanted it every day now I am ok with twice a week, its really sad but liberating as well because it was painful finding women who were game when I was younger, I held out for like 3 years trying to find a women who was desirable that was into me and eventually settled. I got a lot of what I wanted but it was with less desirable women who ended up being dramatic after 4 years. All we can hope for is things will be better when we die.

Old 12-20-2013, 12:19 AM

102,392 posts, read 108,733,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife2 View Post
When I was young I wanted it every day now I am ok with twice a week,
But the question is, if you were with a woman who wanted it twice/day, wouldn't you be in heaven? Or would you put her on the twice-a-week plan?

Old 12-20-2013, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
But the question is, if you were with a woman who wanted it twice/day, wouldn't you be in heaven? Or would you put her on the twice-a-week plan?
Depends on my age. If guys have to endure the women being prudes when they are horn dogs then turn about is fair play when everyone is older. I cant get my youth back so I hope that the dynamic will not be so diabolical in the after life. I actually still prefer about 4 times a week but I don't have litteral physical pain and need for release like when I was 22 unless I go quite a while.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships