Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 01:11 PM

2,826 posts, read 3,994,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Please somebody, just flirt with her already!
I'm trying but she hasn't sent a pic yet.

Old 12-31-2013, 01:12 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,231,478 times
Get accepted to a top tier engineering program, comicon, join the military, a magic the gathering tournament.

Old 12-31-2013, 01:16 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,882,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
So you want to know how to find a man up for a little excitement with no strings attached?

My advice: leave the house.

This. I mean really, if a grown woman in her 30s can't figure out how to have an affair, what is the world coming to?!!

Of course, if she talks how she types, she may want to severely limit conversation.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-31-2013, 04:29 PM

2,331 posts, read 3,215,167 times
Well, the op could look on the "short bus" as an option? They usually make stops at the bars.

Old 12-31-2013, 04:51 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,661,345 times
Pfft. Married folks who think and act like you come a dime a dozen. Go find one who's just like you to have an affair with, opps, sorry, I mean just "talk" to.

Old 12-31-2013, 05:08 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Here I'm looking for a dude. And you are looking to cheat. SAF

Old 12-31-2013, 05:23 PM

308 posts, read 398,529 times
Quote:
In Europe perhaps men in high society are often given a pass. No doubt some of that tradition was due to the fact that marriage was political in nature.
I seem to remember a US president who soundly cheated on his wife not once but (at least) twice, yet still is regarded a stellar fellow by a large amount of people. He's still married, too, maybe their marriage is political in nature :P

Anyway, there's websites dedicated to what OP wants, they should be easy enough to find. However, some caution is warranted, she might run into her husband :P

Old 01-01-2014, 04:23 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,019,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNotSoSure View Post
I'm new here, so pls bear with me.

After 18 yrs of marriage, I'm vr much bored with my life as a mom, wife n work. I'm in my late 30s n my husband 50s. Sex life was aldy down the drain years ago. But now lately I just realized that my sex drive suddenly speeds-up, while his way gone. The spices didn't affect him.

So, I decided to find me a man my age for flirting for a little excitement and no strings attached. But since I long forget on how to 'socialize' where can I meer guys like this, bars/clubs are out of question.....since I'm not too fond of it.

I know this sounds insane....but I'm going nuts here. Any opinion will be appreciated.
My advice don't try the work place. Many women get caught here.
Things add up and men catch on pretty quickly that their SO is having an affair at a workplace.

Honestly a guy at a bar or a club is your best bet because we are looking for women like you. I would meet a guy at a bar or club and be honest about your situation. Your looking for someone to have a fling with or a boy toy. I gurantee you most guys would not mind at all becomming your boy toy.

When your cheating make sure no one knows. Not your friends, family no one. The only person who knows your cheating is the person you are having an affair with. Speaking of having an affair. I would buy two cellphones. The second cellphone will be used for your extramarital affairs. Treat it like it doesn't exist. Never have your second phone on you at your house. Keep if safe in a hidden location. Maybe at work,

Give him the secondary cell phone number. Oh make sure its a pay by the month phone to avoid bills or anything sent to your house. They are pretty cheap too. Never have a set schedule of when your going to see him either or your husband will get suspicious. Don't start taking gym classes and seeing the guy or start spending more time with your Mom. You have to do the affair randomly and when you think its best.

A good example would be when you go grocery shopping. Just swing by the guy's place. Also the guy your cheating with has to know very little about you as possible. Don't tell him where you work,where you live no last names, your husbands name. Nothing. Like I said most guys will be comfortable in this position and just be happy to get some especially from a married woman.

Also if you start dating the guy and you go out in public places together its only a matter of time before your caught. The only time you should be together is at his place or in a back of a car.

Keep the time you spend with each other brief. Don't spend the whole day together. Keep it 30 mins maybe an hour long and thats if you have a really good excuse for your time of absence.

Like I said grocery shopping is a good excuse. Your husband won't think twice. When he asks about certain foods that need to be stocked on just tell him you will get it at a certain day. Call the boy toy and set the encounter for the day your going shopping. Get the foods and swing by his house for an extra 40 minutes. If your husband asks where you have been..just tell em you stopped by other stores, or you had a hard time finding something etc etc.

Another good one is when your running errands. Not picking up your kids but stuff like buying furniture, or going to the laundromat. Any time your out in about freely you can swing by the guy's place for a quickie.
Also the back of a car is very exciting. You guys can meet up and have at it.

Lastly attitude is everything. Men are very keen when it comes to detecting when something is off about our women's loyalty. Clean up after every encounter. Shower at his place or bring wetones with you and put this in your mind. "You love your husband and what he doesn't know won't hurt him. All you are doing is meeting your sexual needs elsewhere it has nothing do with your relationship." You need to get that thought process in your mind that what your doing isn't wrong. The second you start thinking what your doing is wrong or resenting your husband etc etc. the second we can figure out something is wrong.

Good luck to you and have fun!

Old 01-02-2014, 09:04 AM

44,369 posts, read 20,073,157 times
This thread is closed. The forum is not intended to serve as a case study for OP's student thesis.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships