Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What libido do you prefer from your partner?
Very strong, lust is always on top of everything else, 6-7 times per week. 17 20.99%
Strong, with a little time for other things, 4-5 times per week. 29 35.80%
Average, 2-3 times per week. 25 30.86%
Lower than average, 1 time per week. 2 2.47%
Low, 1-2 times per month. 1 1.23%
Very low, 1-6 times per year. 3 3.70%
Nonexistant, 0 times per year 4 4.94%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2014, 02:33 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,640,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
I still think you are being inconsistent. This exact same result can be achieved with a male on female, after all. To me a consistent argument would be that male genitals are not necessarily complementary to the female body because they play little to no role in a female orgasm. But a female's genitalia play little to no role in a female's orgasm too. And since the mouth/fingers argument can be applied to either gender, it really mitigates any complementary advantage one gender may have had over another.

Again, this is your opinion and I respect that. I just think it is inconsistent.
How is it inconsistent when female homosexual sex is generally defined as oral and manual sex and the genitals generally don't interact while heterosexual sex is generally is defined as oral, manual, vaginal, anal and the genitals do interact?

Your 'consistent argument' is overlooking that female homosexual sex and heterosexual sex differs so male genitals role in providing female orgasms is more relevant than female genitals providing female orgasms. The mouths/fingers being on both genders doesn't mitigate the complementary advantage as the female body seems to be more complementary as it's genitals doesn't generally play a role in sex so it's not a negative they don't provide a female orgasm however male genitals do play a role in sex and they generally provide no to little female orgasm so that's a negative.

The only inconsistency it seems comes from you seemingly overlooking the difference in female homosexual sex and heterosexual sex thus thinking female genitals not providing an orgasm is as important as male genitals not providing an orgasm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2014, 02:35 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,353,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ7 View Post
What libido is best for you?
I honestly don't know. I'd think I would go for the top choice, but then I don't know if I could handle it. The strong libido women might be a little too demanding for me. My libido is not really all that high.

Old 02-02-2014, 02:37 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,011,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
How is it inconsistent when female homosexual sex is generally defined as oral and manual sex and the genitals generally don't interact while heterosexual sex is generally is defined as oral, manual, vaginal, anal and the genitals do interact?
Because that is not inherently female homosexual. Hetero couples can engage in that as well.

Old 02-02-2014, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Because that is not inherently female homosexual. Hetero couples can engage in that as well.
I know that guys can use their mouths/fingers as well and even noted such in the post you quoted ala "heterosexual sex is generally is defined as oral, manual, vaginal, anal and the genitals do interact"

Since female genitals aren't generally involved in sexual interaction it's not a negative or relevant that they can't provide female orgasms however male genitals are generally involved in sexual interaction so it's a negative and relevant that they can't provide female orgasms. If heterosexual sex was just oral and manual then the complementary would be the same in my opinion.

Old 02-02-2014, 02:42 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,011,782 times
Quote:
I know that guys can use their mouths/fingers as well and even noted such in the post you quoted ala "heterosexual sex is generally is defined as oral, manual, vaginal, anal and the genitals do interact"

Since female genitals aren't generally involved in sexual interaction it's not a negative or relevant that they can't provide female orgasms however male genitals are generally involved in sexual interaction so it's a negative and relevant that they can't provide female orgasms. If heterosexual sex was just oral and manual then the complementary would be the same in my opinion.
But they can, hence my confusion to begin with.

Old 02-02-2014, 02:43 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,437,330 times
Agree to disagree?

lol

Old 02-02-2014, 02:44 PM

Quote:
But they can, hence my confusion to begin with.
I was speaking in general terms in regards to they can't. In general they cannot as shown by the orgasm gap and how most of the time penetration alone doesn't provide female orgasm.

Old 02-02-2014, 02:46 PM

Hmmm probably suited to agree to disagree about the inconsistency as it seems this discussion is hijacking. (?)

Old 02-02-2014, 02:48 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,807,558 times
Quote:
I don't know where you put your genitals during sex, but mine are very much present, penetration is great, and if I have trouble orgasming, I like to help things along a bit, winky winky. It's not exactly a chore.

Old 02-02-2014, 02:48 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,437,330 times
Doesn't bother me if it's a hijack.

I just hate it when you two fight.

lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships