Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2014, 09:39 AM

1,846 posts, read 2,048,787 times

Advertisements

lol cars!

Yes, that's great you will get the gold diggers...Congrats!

Your personality is what will hold a woman and keep her loyal. It's funny I know a lot of good looking guys with problems with women too because while they will get approached by women and open better they will never be able to hold the interaction. They suck at it just like you do and the looks don't make up for it. I consider myself of average appearance(okay fine maybe a little above) and good strong build since I workout and I even have women approaching me. People tell me I look approachable and that is why I get approached because I am always happy and all smiles like a bubbly dummy. I am always the guy that looks like he is having the time of his life no matter what I am doing. It's my personality that literally makes the girl approach me in many cases and probably what makes me attractive to them. This is what I keep trying to drill in your heads but it seems like you guys are so delusional you want to keep harping on about this nonsense and feeling sorry for yourselves.

My last post in this thread...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2014, 09:45 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,229,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
lol cars!

Yes, that's great you will get the gold diggers...Congrats!

Your personality is what will hold a woman and keep her loyal. It's funny I know a lot of good looking guys with problems with women too because while they will get approached by women and open better they will never be able to hold the interaction. They suck at it just like you do and the looks don't make up for it. I consider myself of average appearance(okay fine maybe a little above) and good strong build since I workout and I even have women approaching me. People tell me I look approachable and that is why I get approached because I am always happy and all smiles like a bubbly dummy. I am always the guy that looks like he is having the time of his life no matter what I am doing. It's my personality that literally makes the girl approach me in many cases and probably what makes me attractive to them. This is what I keep trying to drill in your heads but it seems like you guys are so delusional you want to keep harping on about this nonsense and feeling sorry for yourselves.

My last post in this thread...
It was a joke bro, tone it down and get off of your soapbox.

Old 02-06-2014, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
It was a joke bro, tone it down and get off of your soapbox.

LOL

lol

Lol

lOl

LoL

Quote:
lol cars!

Quote:
lol cars!

Quote:
lol cars!

Quote:
lol cars!
Quote:
lol cars!

Looks like it is pretty easy rustling your jimmies little man Welcome to the internet by the way.

Old 02-06-2014, 09:56 AM

Quote:

LOL

lol

Lol

lOl

LoL

Looks like it is pretty easy rustling your jimmies little man Welcome to the internet by the way.
You rustled my jimmies sure dude. I mean I didn't quote "LOL cars" 5 times but whatever.

Looks like we gotta e-badass over here.

Old 02-06-2014, 09:56 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,618,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianoluizo22 View Post
I am not talking about just one girl, I am talking about women as a whole. While not all girls will find Christian Bale attractive, a large majority will because he is a famous actor.
So, in the light of this thread, it doesn't really matter, even though you are spot on. Women find many actors attractive, but not because they are physically attractive but because they are famous actors. Most don't know the difference or even understand it. Women are individuals with individual tastes, so it is highly subjective as to what physical traits women find attractive.

Old 02-06-2014, 10:04 AM

Quote:
You rustled my jimmies sure dude. I mean I didn't quote "LOL cars" 5 times but whatever.

Looks like we gotta e-badass over here.
Seems like you don't understand simple contextual clues like the "lol cars" which should have told you that I can tell your OP was a joke. The one liner was just for the dummies here who think money will get them women.

Yes, I am an e-badass, now hand over all your lunch money.

Old 02-06-2014, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Seems like you don't understand simple contextual clues like the "lol cars" which should have told you that I can tell your OP was a joke. The one liner was just for the dummies here who think money will get them women.

Yes, I am an e-badass, now hand over all your lunch money.
Sorry but if you left it at the one liner or made your own little quip about it without going into your speech then I would've thought you took as a joke. Lay off the sarcasm, mocking and insults once in a while and you'll do a better job of getting your point across.

Old 02-06-2014, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Sorry but if you left it at the one liner or made your own little quip about it without going into your speech then I would've thought you took as a joke. Lay off the sarcasm, mocking and insults once in a while and you'll do a better job of getting your point across.

You really are pretty sensitive.

I don't know why you are insisting on continuing this conversation but we are both wasting our time and breath.

Old 02-06-2014, 10:33 AM

Quote:

You really are pretty sensitive.

I don't know why you are insisting on continuing this conversation but we are both wasting our time and breath.
Well you did say you were leaving this thread and yet here you are just because I responded to one of your comments.

Old 02-06-2014, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Well you did say you were leaving this thread and yet here you are just because I responded to one of your comments.
You're one of those last word types?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships