Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 05:11 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,416,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
I was replying to your post.

As far as being sharp, guys who spend their Saturday nights on CD, should not throw stones.

Really?

Neither should woman who spend their Saturday nights the same place as those stone throwing guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2014, 05:13 PM

16,391 posts, read 31,005,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
I was replying to your post.

As far as being sharp, guys who spend their Saturday nights on CD, should not throw stones.

I was making an obvious joke with someone else, which had nothing to do with you.

Staying in on a Saturday because I have to be up early has nothing to do with being sharp.

Once again, you still look pretty dumb.. but keep trying! Maybe you'll get something on me next time

Old 02-09-2014, 05:56 PM

7,010 posts, read 12,018,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertin75 View Post
ChessieMom and ColdAilment:

Now I truly appreciate that my parents were able to give me a good education because you both seem that you did not get any.

I come here for advise and you two start calling me stupid, ignorant, idiot, etc.

By the way no one is forcing you to post in my thread so feel free to leave whenever you want.

For the few ones that gave some decent advise without insulting me all I can say is thanks.

Later !!
Well you are ignorant. We are 10+ pages deep in this crap and everyone is saying the same thing. If you don't get it now then you never will.

Old 02-09-2014, 07:07 PM

12,993 posts, read 9,721,610 times
OP, if this was an election, you would be losing by a landslide and your favorability ratings would be in the dumps based on the replies thus far. Where did this thread go wrong for you in your opinion. Not trying to be funny or pile on but either cut your losses and move on or go to plan B. What's the saying? If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. There's more than one way to skin a cat you know.

Old 02-09-2014, 07:37 PM

1,911 posts, read 3,033,313 times
Quote:
I know that they have to be nice but why did she gave me her phone number? Just to not make me feel bad?
She probably gave you a fictitious number.

Old 02-09-2014, 10:54 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,460,153 times
Quote:
If you read in one of my posts the next Friday I saw her after she gave me her phone number she barely talked to me or asked me if I needed anything. As another member mentioned her body language was sending a clear message.

In fact I seriously considered leaving her a tiny tip as her service sucked that day. I had to stand up from my table and ask another waitress for napkins as she never showed up.
Please do this waitress a favor and don't ever sit in her section again.

Old 02-10-2014, 04:23 AM

189 posts, read 512,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
Please do this waitress a favor and don't ever sit in her section again.
I have a better idea.

As she usually rotates sections most likely there will be days in which she will be my server again so I should probably never ever go to that restaurant again in my whole life.

Also if I try to talk to a girl from my gym and she seems uninterested I should probably switch gyms.

If I go to Wal Mart and I see a beautiful girl and ask for her name but she refuses to give it to me then the best thing to do is never go again to that particular Wal Mart as I run the risk of seeing her again and I am going to make her feel embarrassed.

Ohhh Lord please illuminate this poor soul so that he / she can post coherent sentences in this forum.

Old 02-10-2014, 04:29 AM

189 posts, read 512,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Well you are ignorant. We are 10+ pages deep in this crap and everyone is saying the same thing. If you don't get it now then you never will.
I am going to pray for you so that you finally get a life.

As I told you before you are free to leave this thread and if it was my choice I will block you but this is an open forum and everyone has the right to post almost whatever they want.

Don't you have a life seriously? A job? Seems like you spend most of your time in forums rambling or insulting people instead of doing or saying something productive.

Ohhhhh well

Old 02-10-2014, 04:50 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,867,477 times
Quote:
I have a better idea.
Ohhh Lord please illuminate this poor soul so that he / she can post coherent sentences in this forum.
Ohhh Lord please illuminate this poor soul so that he can can comprehend, assimilate and learn from coherent sentences in this forum and stop with the futile arguing.

Old 02-10-2014, 05:08 AM

6,612 posts, read 3,694,462 times
It seems she may have felt she was on the spot when you asked her for it.. and didn't know what else to do. Sorry that happened, but that is life.

I used to go dancing in clubs. I danced a lot, was asked to dance, met men who I sometimes began relationships with. There was a time when women felt they too, could ask men to dance, if an opportunity presented itself. I did not have a problem with this, but I after asking one guy.. who I didn't think was so special, but thought he might be nice - on the short side, sort of a "Richard Dreyfus" type - he looked me up and down -- then gave me a "no". It was weird.. but hey, some people...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships