Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 06:57 PM

189 posts, read 512,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post

The OP needs to learn that this type of behavior drives others away. He/she can post whatever they want, but behavior like this will not get them far in life.

How old is the OP?

If the OP is in their twenties, then why do they think that this behavior is even remotely beneficial and or positive? Can't the OP figure out that this type of behavior will not get them very far in life?
What type of behavior? Now I'm the bad guy. Ohhhh Lord

I was not the one who started insulting people.

Please do yourself a favor and see who's been saying idiot, stupid and ignorant.

If you as many others have said this is a useless thread then do yourself another favor and stop reading it.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2014, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Ohhh Lord please illuminate this poor soul so that he can can comprehend, assimilate and learn from coherent sentences in this forum and stop with the futile arguing.
Can't you say something original instead of copying and pasting what I type.

Anyhow feel free to continue rambling on me. I think it's funny

Old 02-10-2014, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaning View Post
I came back here to say that. OP, did you even try to call the number?? Or did the text went through?
No I didn't.

At this point I'm not sure if it would be a good idea.

Old 02-10-2014, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
I know this is going to sound silly, but did you ask if she has texting on her phone? I actually know people who have simple phones and don't text (I know, that's crazy in this day and age, right? lol)

I would have called just to see if she would answer or see what her voicemail message is like (assuming she has a personalized one) to ensure I dialed the right number or see if she gave the right number.

If she gave you the right number, it's possible she didn't get your text and was anticipating it. Maybe the cold shoulder is because she thought you were just teasing her?

OP, I don't know why people give their phone numbers out if they're not interested but it's frustrating. If someone isn't interested then they can simply lie and say they're in a relationship or just say they don't mingle with the restaurant patrons.
Good points thanks.

No I did not ask her if she did get my text or not. As i said I had the impression that she was trying to avoid me. But again this is just an impression. Probably she was too busy?

Maybe next time I see her I could give her my business card.

Do you think that could work or do you think it's too late now?

Thanks

Old 02-10-2014, 07:08 PM

63 posts, read 87,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertin75 View Post
I really don't understand why she gave me her phone number and never answered my text message.
dude, she is not interested in you. you didn't make yourself interesting enough for her to text you back. all good looking waitress get this everyday! good customer relations is key to their tips.

Old 02-10-2014, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkdiggler View Post
dude, she is not interested in you. you didn't make yourself interesting enough for her to text you back. all good looking waitress get this everyday! good customer relations is key to their tips.
Ok thanks for your post.

Old 02-10-2014, 07:11 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,818,356 times
Quote:
Good points thanks.

No I did not ask her if she did get my text or not. As i said I had the impression that she was trying to avoid me. But again this is just an impression. Probably she was too busy?

Maybe next time I see her I could give her my business card.

Do you think that could work or do you think it's too late now?

Thanks
You should definitely sit in her section and give her your business card. Be sure to take out your **** as well.

Old 02-10-2014, 07:12 PM

458 posts, read 646,947 times
Ugh!
You have to realize something.......
Hot women at work get hit on all the time, especially if they work at a restaurant or a strip club.
Find out other ways to ask women out while they are not working.

Old 02-10-2014, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
You should definitely sit in her section and give her your business card. Be sure to take out your **** as well.
Ohhh no please !!!!! Another uneducated troller has landed into my thread

Old 02-10-2014, 07:14 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,172,010 times
Quote:
Ohhh no please !!!!! Another uneducated troller has landed into my thread
>---------------The joke. ----------->

Your head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships