Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2014, 07:13 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Not me, if you want to make a list like that.. how about you add up the Whey Protein, Creatine, nice clothes that I have to buy etc etc.

No, women can not play that game because guys also have to keep themselves up. No woman can act like they have it hard in dating, because it is simple for them.

I had a nice date last night, was a lot of fun and she was hot. However, she didn't pay a dime and I didn't expect her to. That's just how it goes.
hahahahhaha

Oh...you're serious.

Yeah, dating has NEVER been simple for me. For hot women (like the one you dated), dating is easy. For below average looking women or women with physical defects dating is certainly NOT easy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2014, 07:55 AM

2,087 posts, read 2,848,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhenzanite View Post
hahahahhaha

Oh...you're serious.

Yeah, dating has NEVER been simple for me. For hot women (like the one you dated), dating is easy. For below average looking women or women with physical defects dating is certainly NOT easy.
The other day when I getting coffee, the woman behind the counter was like 5'3", 225 pounds at least. And I was thinking to myself, "You know she probably has it pretty hard."

Face wise, she was pretty decent and she seemed nice.

I was thinking of asking her out, but a) she was too young, and b) I'm not trying to date at the moment.

Then again, she also could have easily have rejected me for not being attractive enough without giving it a second thought. Just an endless game of one-up.

Old 02-24-2014, 08:43 AM

552 posts, read 834,460 times
yeah, the cost of hookers has skyrocketed.

Dont know how people without money do it.

Old 02-24-2014, 12:53 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
The other day when I getting coffee, the woman behind the counter was like 5'3", 225 pounds at least. And I was thinking to myself, "You know she probably has it pretty hard."

Face wise, she was pretty decent and she seemed nice.

I was thinking of asking her out, but a) she was too young, and b) I'm not trying to date at the moment.

Then again, she also could have easily have rejected me for not being attractive enough without giving it a second thought. Just an endless game of one-up.
So you made excuses so you could throw yourself a pity party?

Got it.

Old 02-24-2014, 01:02 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,848,292 times
Quote:

Got it.
No. Actually, I was considering that she was pretty attractive but that we would look weird together because I'm pretty small. But I'm starting to care less and less what society thinks.

I realize I've been rejected before by my looks, so I'll give women every benefit of the doubt.

She was too young. She was like 23. I'm around 40. If I was younger, and looking right now, I probably would have given it a shot.

If you're looking for somebody who understands and has empathy for your situation, then that is what I was trying to do.

Old 02-24-2014, 01:15 PM

29,739 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
I realize I've been rejected before by my looks, so I'll give women every benefit of the doubt.
Why do you assume that you would be rejected for your looks, and not for something more likely, like that she doesn't date customers or she's not single?

Old 02-24-2014, 03:35 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Not me, if you want to make a list like that.. how about you add up the Whey Protein, Creatine, nice clothes that I have to buy etc etc.

No, women can not play that game because guys also have to keep themselves up. No woman can act like they have it hard in dating, because it is simple for them.

I had a nice date last night, was a lot of fun and she was hot. However, she didn't pay a dime and I didn't expect her to. That's just how it goes.
Maybe you mean: dating is simple for hot women? But the hot women I know wouldn't agree with that, either. They complain that the only guys who ask them out are guys who want sex on the first date. They never meet any guys who are interested in them for who they are, no guys who are ok with taking it slow, and getting to know them.

Old 02-24-2014, 03:49 PM

339 posts, read 379,669 times
Quote:

Got it.
Pot, meet kettle.

Old 02-24-2014, 03:51 PM

339 posts, read 379,669 times
Quote:
hahahahhaha

Oh...you're serious.

That may be true, but it's still easier than it is for men who are in the same circumstance.

Old 02-24-2014, 05:32 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,226,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoma11 View Post
yeah, the cost of hookers has skyrocketed.

Dont know how people without money do it.
Tell me about it, I started looking into that after my first wife left and I have good money. It was like $100/pop, that does not sound like alot at first but then once you start relying on it it adds up FAST. There has to be places where its ALOT cheaper without having to scrape the bottom.

If you can find a girl for around $30/pop your GOLD, you can weather out any womans coy games and be uneffected. The trick is finding the good rate. That will enable you to be as picky or pickier than some of these women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships