Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 10:00 AM

2,628 posts, read 4,301,069 times

Advertisements

Has anyone ever gotten a bit too frisky in the bedroom and sustained or given an injury? A good friend of mine and his girlfriend had their bed collapse this past weekend, and when their heads bumped, she got a broken nose. His experience made me think of a number of injuries that my partners and I have gotten over the years.

In my early twenties I got kinda sloppy drunk with a girl who was visiting from out of town that I barely knew. We stumbled home to my apartment from the bar, started hooking up, and when things got a bit wild she fell off the bed and broke her wrist. It was very late, neither of us nor any of my roommates were in shape to drive, yet she needed to get to the ER. I didn't have any options so I called my 17 year old sister who had just recently gotten her license, got her to sneak out of the house and drive into town to take us to the ER. I owed her big time for that.

In my late twenties I got back home after walking the dog early on a winter morning. My ex wife thought it would be sexy to grab me and pull me back into bed. However, it was still dark and she didn't notice that I was holding a thermos of hot coffee. I was off balance to begin with, so when she grabbed me I spilled some one her neck, scalding her. She needed to get bandages and painkillers and everything.

Finally,this past summer my girlfriend and I were just starting to get busy when I pulled off some article of her clothing and attempted to toss it backwards and over my head. However, the bed is pretty high, I am pretty tall and I was upright on my knees, my arms are pretty long, and the ceiling fan hangs rather low. My middle finger got drilled by the fan blade and instantly got swollen. I am not sure if it was broken or not, but I missed two weeks of softball with a finger so swollen it would not fit in my glove. The injury did not, however, prevent me from continuing what I was doing at the time.

Anyone else have some good stories?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2014, 10:22 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,942,753 times
Drew Carey has

Old 02-27-2014, 10:27 AM

2,734 posts, read 4,152,339 times
There are some urban legends about this, especially from a certain Ann Landers column, but I don't know if they are true:

snopes.com: Batman

Old 02-27-2014, 10:51 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,730,962 times
You're just injury prone. Keep your head up and look both ways before you cross the street!

Old 02-27-2014, 10:54 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,154,350 times
I don't have any that I can think of. However, I am always hesitant to have a girl ride me. I can see what can go wrong if they are going fast, somehow come out and miss...Let's just say some very sensitive/ needful things can break. Things that alone makes me shiver if I think about it. That's like a real life horror story in the making. I shudder even while I write this..

Bed breaking and coming down wrong is another one...Once again, I'm shuddering thinking about what COULD happen.

Old 02-27-2014, 10:56 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,351,403 times
I've fractured an ex gf pelvis (shoved a bit too hard) gotten my shoulder dislocated by a wild leg jerk ( legs on my shoulder) and my penis shredded by hardware (tongue jewelry)

All different women btw

Old 02-27-2014, 11:24 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,010,074 times
I had a brief fling with a girl who was physically much larger than I. Think Lane Bryant model. She was probably about 6'2, big boobs, thick trunk, big butt. And she was strong. And in bed she was strong and aggressive. Anyway, she liked being on top and was not shy about giving orders. She wanted me to arch my back and push up with my hips, which I did. But between her weight and motion and the strain I put on myself to maintain the position she wanted me in, I overdid it on my back. The next day I could hardly even move. It took a few days for the stiffness to wear off. I asked her to take it easy on me after that. She never did.

Old 02-27-2014, 11:34 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,618,824 times
Sex sounds dangerous.

Old 02-27-2014, 11:37 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,021,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
I had a brief fling with a girl who was physically much larger than I. Think Lane Bryant model. She was probably about 6'2, big boobs, thick trunk, big butt. And she was strong. And in bed she was strong and aggressive. Anyway, she liked being on top and was not shy about giving orders. She wanted me to arch my back and push up with my hips, which I did. But between her weight and motion and the strain I put on myself to maintain the position she wanted me in, I overdid it on my back. The next day I could hardly even move. It took a few days for the stiffness to wear off. I asked her to take it easy on me after that. She never did.

You know the bottle said to call your doctor if this condition lasts for more than four hours....

(J/K, but couldn't resist!)

Old 02-27-2014, 11:38 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,716,107 times
Nothing as crazy as broken bones or sprains, but several times a day for several days in a row resulted in both of us becoming raw in bad places. Not "ooh, I'm sore" raw--popped blister raw.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships