Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2014, 05:40 PM

369 posts, read 394,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
I met this woman on OKC the other night and she was not too excited about my first meet suggestion and was like..........."I;m not in high school anymore" and would rather go to dinner and a movie?

So only teens like to sit outside on a nice summer day and eat ice cream? Have you ever heard of something so silly? How does she know that ice cream meeting would not lead to dinner if things were flowing the right way? She clearly is hungry and looking for a free meal
You should tell my sister that. She used to work at a homemade ice cream drive in. A few months ago my Dad, Mom, myself and her along with my nephews drove through there after going out to eat. She told the girl to make her something special. Like a custom order or something. The girl asked how she knew that. She told her that I used to work here 20 something years ago. Come to find out, the girl working was the "then" unborn daughter of the owners son. Hahahaha..

She gave it to her free then. lol

I have to admit, they have the best ice cream in 20 miles as well as pizza burgers. No I don't think it is for "kids" at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2014, 05:42 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,197,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurseygrl View Post
Wait, is pancakes an options? I can't live without carbs, let's do pancakes or maybe waffles.

I can also eat all of my food so it shows I'm confident enough to eat in front of others!
It definitely is for me, it's my cheat meal for the week, every Saturday. Sometimes twice on Saturday's, lol.

Wait, waffles ?! Oh, how juvenile.

Old 06-02-2014, 05:44 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,126,760 times
I wouldn't mind one of those cupcake shops...with the mile high frosting!

Old 06-02-2014, 05:45 PM

48,663 posts, read 35,157,062 times
Quote:
Wait, is pancakes an options? I can't live without carbs, let's do pancakes or maybe waffles.

I can also eat all of my food so it shows I'm confident enough to eat in front of others!

Stop.

I miss having sweets, and a nice french crueller.... chocolate mouse, whipped cream....

I HATE having to watch what I eat now. I suppose it's payback because most of my life I could eat anything I want and not gain a pound.

This conversation ALONE is going to have to be countered by a half hour on the elliptical and 10 sets of planks.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 06-02-2014, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Stop.

I miss having sweets, and a nice french crueller.... chocolate mouse, whipped cream....

I HATE having to watch what I eat now. I suppose it's payback because most of my life I could eat anything I want and not gain a pound.

This conversation ALONE is going to have to be countered by a half hour on the elliptical and 10 sets of planks.
LOL...we are having a late dinner and I'm starving right now!
And all I can think about is crap food.

173 posts, read 155,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
It definitely is for me, it's my cheat meal for the week, every Saturday. Sometimes twice on Saturday's, lol.

Wait, waffles ?! Oh, how juvenile.
But if I put fancy fruit on my waffle that makes it grown up! DUH!

41,936 posts, read 37,154,262 times
This thread needs to be locked before I eat a weeks worth of calories.

Old 06-02-2014, 05:48 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,055,805 times
IHOP would be the best place for pancakes, IMO.

I haven't eaten there in like 5 years, but I do love pouring every kind of syrup they offer me over different sections of my pancakes, so each time I bite into it I get a new flavor.

Old 06-02-2014, 05:48 PM

173 posts, read 155,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Stop.

I'll do 25 crunches for ya in spirit.

Can I just say that I think exercise would be more fun if I got a cupcake for every 500 calories I burned.

I think I have a genius idea for a gym. No stealing my idea otherwise no free memberships for you CD-R folks!

Old 06-02-2014, 05:50 PM

Quote:
But if I put fancy fruit on my waffle that makes it grown up! DUH!
Did you know you can bake brownies in a waffle maker?
Yum!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships