Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2014, 05:50 PM

42,762 posts, read 53,002,021 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Lol dude, not taking the bait.
Bet you look more like this in reality
Lol! Dayum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2014, 05:55 PM

34,941 posts, read 36,375,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV84 View Post
1. Excessive drinking
2. Talks like a hood rat
3. Worries about stupid things that don't matter (Drama)
4. Has tons of dude friends, just can't get the thought of a basketball team railing her out of head when I see them hanging out.
5. Doesn't work out or do active things (kind of a big part of my life)
6. Career students (Why are so many 30 year old women still in college?)
7. Overly religious or a redneck.

5 and 6 can be overlooked, but it's a turnoff.
Umm... I have a BA, a MS, and I'm halfway done with a MA.

I do work, though. Full-time. Career position, Corporate America.

Howzat?

Old 06-12-2014, 05:59 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,243,576 times
Quote:
Sure there are big women who let themselves go-
there's also overweight guys who don't care either about their health or appearance.
I'll never be one of them.
I've always been a health nut, working out since a young teen all the way to now, & honestly it feels amazing doing hot yoga w/ 20 something year old girls who can't keep up
That's the other thing- there's a lot of people in their 20's who are more out of shape than people in their 40's.

Only on C-D do I see this type of ignorance, though

Tell me about it. With 60% of Americans overweight or obese, I see a lot of 20-somethings out there who would drop dead if they had to do the kind of workouts I do.

Old 06-12-2014, 06:02 PM

957 posts, read 1,063,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Umm... I have a BA, a MS, and I'm halfway done with a MA.

I do work, though. Full-time. Career position, Corporate America.

Howzat?

Yeah, Congrats.

There's other types that are not so ambitious.. Let's be real here.
It wasn't a personal attack. Move along!

Old 06-12-2014, 06:07 PM

34,941 posts, read 36,375,828 times
Quote:
Yeah, Congrats.

Hmm.... move along where? I moderate this board.

Didn't think I was being attacked. Was pointing out that not everyone in school past the age of 30 is a slacker.

Hence this little dude at the end of my post:

Old 06-12-2014, 07:41 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,047,057 times
Quote:
Yeah, Congrats.

I swear people use this forum to brag about themselves!! Welcome to CD where only the most beautiful, successful, and elite hang out!! Feeling like you've accomplished something, or feel good about yourself? Come here and meet tons of those that did it 100x better than you!!

CD-where Conquerors of the Universe get together and try to one-up each other

Old 06-12-2014, 09:04 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,290,538 times
Quote:
Yeah, Congrats.

I thought the same thing as her but then I assumed you were talking about women (and men) who never try to work and just keep collecting degrees.

Although granted, some people get laid off or downsized, especially a few years ago, and took that opportunity to advance their careers by obtaining more education.

I personally don't see anything wrong with it but YMMV and I can see how a partner may be reluctant to take on the additional debt of their SO's college loans, so I get where you're coming from.

Old 06-12-2014, 09:19 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,183,801 times
Quote:
Lol dude, not taking the bait.
Bet you look more like this in reality
You're just bitter because I said that I'm not into overweight women and you're obviously overweight.

Funny thing is, I wouldn't even date a woman my age that was hot because I can still get the 20 somethings that you're trying to dog on LOL

Women have the world in the palms of their hands in their 20's, but after 30 it's as if they don't even exist anymore. I agree that it's messed up, but I didn't make the rules.

Old 06-12-2014, 09:29 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,212,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
You're just bitter because I said that I'm not into overweight women and you're obviously overweight.

Funny thing is, I wouldn't even date a woman my age that was hot because I can still get the 20 somethings that you're trying to dog on LOL

Women have the world in the palms of their hands in their 20's, but after 30 it's as if they don't even exist anymore. I agree that it's messed up, but I didn't make the rules.
Lmao so much is wrong with this post, I can't help but to be amused...
But you're seriously not worth my time
Now go work out or something

Old 06-12-2014, 09:41 PM

957 posts, read 1,063,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
I thought the same thing as her but then I assumed you were talking about women (and men) who never try to work and just keep collecting degrees.

Although granted, some people get laid off or downsized, especially a few years ago, and took that opportunity to advance their careers by obtaining more education.

I personally don't see anything wrong with it but YMMV and I can see how a partner may be reluctant to take on the additional debt of their SO's college loans, so I get where you're coming from.
That's why I said that one wasn't a deal breaker in my post, depends on the situation. I don't really care about the money thing so long as they're not financially retarded! It's more of thing that their in a different place in life than I am.

I'm all for people striving to improve themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships