Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2014, 04:17 PM

5,155 posts, read 4,650,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I've met many women that think women can't be bad in bed. That they just need to be there and a guy is happy. That is, of course, horsebleep and a prime sign to run for the hills.
I'm a virgin (and almost 25)... is that a bad sign for a guy? Haha. I'm curious, I'm not looking to date as I'm trying to move and have given up on dating (single for 5 years)... but I want to know what a guy or guys think about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2014, 04:22 PM

41,936 posts, read 37,171,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessxwrites89 View Post
I'm a virgin (and almost 25)... is that a bad sign for a guy? Haha. I'm curious, I'm not looking to date as I'm trying to move and have given up on dating (single for 5 years)... but I want to know what a guy or guys think about that.

It is to me. Plenty of guys (esp on here) would see it as a bonus. Like almost everything, there is no one answer for guys in general.

Old 06-13-2014, 04:26 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,495,966 times
For me it's "More talking equals better communication types"

The ones that really have no idea what they think so they just continuously blurt out ideas and random thoughts but never really connect or learn anything.

I have dated a few and by year one I was done. It's like an endless cycle of nonsense and constantly making the same mistakes

Old 06-13-2014, 04:32 PM

2,681 posts, read 2,931,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
Seriously. I have never used sex to make someone late for an appointment. That's actually a thing people do?
Yes.

Old 06-13-2014, 04:50 PM

Quote:
It is to me. Plenty of guys (esp on here) would see it as a bonus. Like almost everything, there is no one answer for guys in general.
The two guys I dated didn't like it. They had issues, so both of them only lasted a few months. I classify myself as asexual... but I have other personal issues that I hope a new doctor when I move will help me out with (doctors here, not so helpful).

Old 06-13-2014, 05:02 PM

41,936 posts, read 37,171,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessxwrites89 View Post
The two guys I dated didn't like it. They had issues, so both of them only lasted a few months. I classify myself as asexual... but I have other personal issues that I hope a new doctor when I move will help me out with (doctors here, not so helpful).

The asexuality would be a bigger issue, certainly. If that is what you are, it is what you are. Nothing wrong with it, but dating will be indeed difficult.

Old 06-13-2014, 05:06 PM

Quote:
The asexuality would be a bigger issue, certainly. If that is what you are, it is what you are. Nothing wrong with it, but dating will be indeed difficult.
Yeah. I was trying to become a member of this one site dealing with it, but you had to e-mail the site admin and never got a response. Since I'm trying to move, I thought it would be a good way to meet others like me. Guess not.

I mean, I love hugging and cuddling... but I just don't have sexual attraction to anyone. Maybe moving, again, will change things... but right now, nope. I haven't had happy experiences where I currently live.

Old 06-13-2014, 05:19 PM

6,732 posts, read 10,029,807 times
It might be a little bit soon to know if you are asexual. Some people are demisexual (only get attracted after they know someone well or love them), and some are late bloomers (men and women). Plus the 'other personal issues'...

I am glad you are planning to find a better doctor and look into stuff .

Old 06-13-2014, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
It might be a little bit soon to know if you are asexual. Some people are demisexual (only get attracted after they know someone well or love them), and some are late bloomers (men and women). Plus the 'other personal issues'...

I am glad you are planning to find a better doctor and look into stuff .
I just messaged you.

Old 06-13-2014, 07:15 PM

4,593 posts, read 5,486,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
A womans hotness (especially her body) does in fact go a long way in overlooking some of her crazy behavior, but for the most part, signs of crazy usually means I'll get the heck out of dodge.

These are some of the SUBTLE signs that are usually red flags to me to head for the hills:

1. She's on any type of anti-depressant/mental health meds.

2. She owns more than one cat.

3. Likes and posts things on the Duck Dynasty facebook page.

4. She thinks Michelle Bachman and Sarah Palin are heroes.

Adding:

5. Has more dude friends than chick friends. Always a red flag and never a good sign.

6. Constantly talks about her past relationships/boyfriends

7. She likes country music.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships