Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2014, 09:39 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Old one please.

I'll have to get a photo for you we actually don't have one but it is being stored about a mile away from the house right now.

It may take me a day or two to get over there since I haven't left the house since Wednesday evening.

Old 08-24-2014, 09:52 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,430,926 times
lol

Well no rush.

Old 08-24-2014, 11:29 AM

52,280 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Sea and Chow, did you all feel that earthquake out there??? Yikes!
I hope all is well with you!
Didn't feel crapola..... but san fran is like a 6 hour drive for us.. so we're a good distance away..... I know srjth lives up that way... I wonder if she felt it. (that's what she said)

Old 08-24-2014, 11:44 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,430,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Didn't feel crapola..... but san fran is like a 6 hour drive for us.. so we're a good distance away..... I know srjth lives up that way... I wonder if she felt it. (that's what she said)

If it gave her a good rattle while she was in bed, I'm sure she did.

Old 08-24-2014, 12:16 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
lol

Well no rush.

I seriously don't get out of the house much, I cannot physically tolerate the humidity and with this danged illness I never know if I am even going to get out of the bed from one day to the next.

I do look forward to coming to the forum and pestering some folks though.....

Old 08-24-2014, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I seriously don't get out of the house much, I cannot physically tolerate the humidity and with this danged illness I never know if I am even going to get out of the bed from one day to the next.

Well as HawkJ would say, "Take gentle care of yourself."

Old 08-24-2014, 12:51 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post

I can really relate to you. I think more than anything a lot of the pain I'm feeling is more from some packages I had carried the day before I went to the event, I only danced a few times and I'm sure that added to the pain I'm suffering right now, but, I didn't rest well at all last night. I'm damned if I do damned if I don't, but I have to make myself get out as I live alone and my truest friends live far away, so, if I don't get out and about, it would be very easy for me to fall into a feeling of melancholy.. As it is though, I am in so much physical pain, but, it's much worse when I'm just lying in bed. I know it's time to go back to get some should hip injections, but I don't know what I'm going to do about the back, I've had so much stuff done to it, but nothing much really worked for long. Every little bump in the road that we drive over when I'm in a car causes great pain. What's funny is to look at me one would never know I'm in such pain. The guy that came to pick me up in one of those service buses for people with physical disabilities, was almost rushing me one time and had to slow him down, he was like, well I couldn't tell you had any discomforts it doesn't show on your face. I said you ever heard of the expression "Never let them see you sweat"? Well, unfortunately, it's been ingrained into my every fiber, so even my doctors have the time have a difficult time telling the difference once and while.

I'll never forget those darn facet injections 8 of them along the spine, I received without the sedative. Had them that way because I didn't have a ride home after the scheduled procedure.

Anyway, for a while, I just stopped going to events because of the pain, but, I've since been getting the injections which help for a short time and as long as I don't do any heavy work and lifting, I'm ok. But, put some music on, that appeals to me, and I just can't help myself.

I am going to be calling my Drs tomorrow to schedule some appointments, I really need to get more sleep than a few minutes at a time. I woke up so much last night, I didn't actually get out of bed till I think it must have been after 11 am this morning, not really sure. Sigh.

Anyway, agree, much better to come to chat and pester those I adore.

Old 08-24-2014, 06:20 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
T'was the night before school
and all through the house
there was yelling and screaming
and even some shouts

Get your clothes ready!
Find your lunch box!
Where is my binder??
Everyone set your clocks!

The morning will be busy
The kids hard to excite
But mom will be happy
And wave good-bye with delight!

----------

We have such mixed emotions in this house tonight...lol
They are all moping around, and I've got an extra skip in my step

Old 08-24-2014, 06:21 PM

Quote:
and even some shouts

Get your clothes ready!
Find your lunch box!
Where is my binder??

The morning will be busy
The kids hard to excite
But mom will be happy

----------

I envy you.... LOL..... you big nerd.......

Old 08-24-2014, 06:24 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
and even some shouts

Get your clothes ready!
Find your lunch box!
Where is my binder??

The morning will be busy
The kids hard to excite
But mom will be happy

----------

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships