Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2014, 09:45 AM

50,829 posts, read 36,538,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
IDK, I can be rough in the sack and would be a little worried with implants.
Nothing to worry about. We get them squeezed between two sheets of glass when we get mammograms, and they don't break. Especially as I said before, most women who aren't in the sex biz get them under the pec muscle, not on top. What you squeeze IS natural breast tissue, so it obviously doesn't break.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2014, 05:43 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,797,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Nothing to worry about. We get them squeezed between two sheets of glass when we get mammograms, and they don't break. Especially as I said before, most women who aren't in the sex biz get them under the pec muscle, not on top. What you squeeze IS natural breast tissue, so it obviously doesn't break.
You've mentioned this a few times in the thread and I felt obligated to respond: It's actually about 50/50 and, in fact, the majority used to be ON TOP of the muscle until recently (last 5-10 years).

That's changing, and 5-10 years from now the majority will probably be under the muscle...but we're not quite there yet.

Old 08-29-2014, 09:25 PM

459 posts, read 768,944 times
I actually prefer fake boobs over real ones. I even considered them for a while until I realized they were kind of on the large end. I am always self conscious of them falling so when they do I'll probably get them done. But it has nothing to do with guys. I just would like to look at myself in the mirror and not have extra skin hanging from my chest.

Old 08-29-2014, 09:33 PM

226 posts, read 254,038 times
I date ANY and ALL boobs!!

Old 08-29-2014, 09:53 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Man boobs?

Old 08-29-2014, 10:31 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,924,893 times
Its not the boobs, that are important, but the person inside.

Old 08-30-2014, 08:43 AM

2,912 posts, read 2,445,220 times
If I like her enough it would not matter.

Old 08-30-2014, 08:46 AM

3,639 posts, read 3,343,412 times
Doesn't bother me any

Old 08-30-2014, 08:53 AM

50,829 posts, read 36,538,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justawkward11 View Post
I actually prefer fake boobs over real ones. I even considered them for a while until I realized they were kind of on the large end. I am always self conscious of them falling so when they do I'll probably get them done. But it has nothing to do with guys. I just would like to look at myself in the mirror and not have extra skin hanging from my chest.
You can get whatever size you want, even just a B cup. When you go for the consult, they give you a bra that holds the implants in, then you try them on and you and the doc pick one that looks the way you want them to. I've known women who got them for sagging after breast feeding, but they got them the same size they already were before. There is no requirement to get huge clown boobs.

Old 08-30-2014, 09:02 AM

2,365 posts, read 2,150,243 times
I know there are young women who truely cannot tell who has real ones and who doesnt, mainly because implants are a lot more common than they were even a decade ago.

I remember a young woman showing me a magazine photo of a line up of women in bikinis and asking me, "How can they all be so thin, with such big chests?"

I replied afer glancing at the photo, "you too can be that thin with such big breasts. Just dont eat anything and get implants." It amazed me that she could not easily tell they werent real, when all it took was a glance for me. I guess that's what you would call a 'generation gap' moment. *shrugs*

If young women cant tell the difference at a glance, why would a young man be able to?

Men have even gotten in on the act, and ladies could be dating a guy with fake pects these days.

Iggy Azalea has put the female body into reverse. She is relatively flat chested, as would be most typical for her natural height and build, but with a seemingly extra-large backside. There is speculation she got butt implants instead, lol.

People implant everything on everyone these days. I even remember a Kim Kardashian special, where she had her dog neutered, but left him with implanted testicles...its a crazy world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships