Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2014, 02:52 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,250,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeendonuts View Post
I think you're the one trying to spin it how you like

I guess breast cancer survivors should be ashamed

Because i'm sure you know a womans story just by looking at her, huh?

Whatever makes ugly folks feel better about themselves
You know what I'm talking about no need to play naive. I guess you have no idea of what the thread is all about. We are not talking about cancer victims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2014, 02:54 PM

50,795 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soy sauce View Post
You know what I'm talking about no need to play naive. I guess you have no idea of what the thread is all about. We are not talking about cancer victims.

Of course we are. The subject is "would you date a girl with fake boobs?" and the fact is the reasons for fake boobs are many are varied and include cancer. You just want to group all women who get implants as all being some kind of fake vanity wh**es, and including cancer victims makes it harder for you to put us all in the same basket.

Old 08-15-2014, 03:28 PM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,332,943 times
My ex-wife got them while we were married. I was never big on them, and in her case they were not good. They had to resize her nipples, and it was just unattractive to me. She looked much better in clothing which is what she was after anyway. It did give her more self confidence in social situations, but I don't condone them at all. I would not have married my current wife had she had them. I love her natural breasts.

Old 08-15-2014, 03:40 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert20170 View Post
My ex-wife got them while we were married. I was never big on them, and in her case they were not good. They had to resize her nipples, and it was just unattractive to me. She looked much better in clothing which is what she was after anyway. It did give her more self confidence in social situations, but I don't condone them at all. I would not have married my current wife had she had them. I love her natural breasts.
Wow.

Resize nipples? Huh? Make them bigger??

Old 08-15-2014, 03:51 PM

564 posts, read 747,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Of course we are. The subject is "would you date a girl with fake boobs?" and the fact is the reasons for fake boobs are many are varied and include cancer. You just want to group all women who get implants as all being some kind of fake vanity wh**es, and including cancer victims makes it harder for you to put us all in the same basket.
No, you're wrong, this thread was obviously referring to regular women that decide to get implants, not cancer victims, you're just being difficult on purpose to create an extreme scenario that no one was talking about.

Old 08-15-2014, 03:57 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winchupuata View Post
No, you're wrong, this thread was obviously referring to regular women that decide to get implants, not cancer victims, you're just being difficult on purpose to create an extreme scenario that no one was talking about.
Chill, dude. Several posters have mentioned reconstructive surgery in this thread. There's no rule against it. Relax.

Old 08-15-2014, 04:20 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Interesting responses here.

Considering all the people that said that they didn't care for them, you'd think you'd see plastic surgeons in droves collecting unemployment checks......
it also seems to be mostly men that dont care for enhanced boobs, and yet i am willing to bet that if these guys didnt know that the lady in question did indeed have enhanced boobs, they wouldnt care in the least, especially if they got to play with them.

Old 08-15-2014, 04:25 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
it also seems to be mostly men that dont care for enhanced boobs, and yet i am willing to bet that if these guys didnt know that the lady in question did indeed have enhanced boobs, they wouldnt care in the least, especially if they got to play with them.
I'm pretty sure I'd care. The idea that a woman doesn't tell me that she has implants(which is what I'm more "ugh" about) and I all of a sudden grab a big grip of silicone just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

But that said, if I'm dating someone who chose to get implants because of an accident, or cancer or something, I would definitely look past that, since there's a lot more to a woman than her outside parts.

Old 08-15-2014, 04:34 PM

564 posts, read 747,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Chill, dude. Several posters have mentioned reconstructive surgery in this thread. There's no rule against it. Relax.
Chill? Relax? I appreciate it but I'm not hot and bothered, just giving my opinion.

Old 08-15-2014, 04:45 PM

877 posts, read 1,316,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soy sauce View Post
And you know a woman's story just by looking at her?

LOL if that's what makes you feel better

I think it's women who take issue with implants more than anything. But the fact of the matter is, plastic surgery is a billion dollar industry and it's not as though women with implants aren't in relationships or getting married.

It's actually pretty sad that some folks equate surgery with modesty. LOL I guess women with naturally big busts aren't modest
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships