Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2014, 10:13 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Not every guy can get a real woman dude. Just because you have luck with women, doesn't mean the rest of us do. Paying for sex is the only way some guys can get it.
I've seen midgets, trolls, and other creatures (male) who were married. So certainly guys can get it if they want to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2014, 10:16 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times
I think the guys on here who can't women to like them is because they are not social with women. I think outside mothers or sisters all other women in their lives are women that they are in or want to be relationships with.

So if you have no other reason to talk to a woman other than you want to do her, there may be no reason for her to like you.

I also think some of the men and women for that matter on this forum have nothing to talk about, therefore they can't get anyone of the opposite sex because what's there to talk about or to do?

Old 08-28-2014, 10:20 AM

2,704 posts, read 1,831,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
The biggest issue I have with paying for sex, is it's just not real. Sex is the final act in the process of totally turning a woman on. The true pleasure in the venue between the sexes, is the chase, attraction, certain looks of interest and being turned on by a woman, then passionately having sex, making love, and all that is priceless. The art and skill is takes to turn a woman on to point she really truly wants to lay down with you is part of what should make a man, feel like a man. Not plopping down a few $$. You will never get that with a hooker. Yeah, you'll get off, but then feel stupid after. What's the point?

Thank you for your refreshing point of view. A lot of men here on CD believe that it's all too much "work".

Old 08-28-2014, 10:25 AM

326 posts, read 348,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
Thank you for your refreshing point of view. A lot of men here on CD believe that it's all too much "work".
I went through over 100 rejections some nasty with no success thats way too much work with no reward. If its not too much work why don't women do it ?

Old 08-28-2014, 10:35 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkerr View Post
I went through over 100 rejections some nasty with no success thats way too much work with no reward. If its not too much work why don't women do it ?
They don't have to.

Old 08-28-2014, 10:37 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,804,827 times
Quote:
I thought about joking "because men are too easy." lol, but that's not always true. Although I do find that men can be hard to read. Even if they aren't really interested in you at all, they will act like they are and you end up wasting a lot of time on a dead end. As harsh as it may sound, a quick rejection is a lot better so one doesn't waste ones's time.

I have to ask, are you cold approaching? Because if you are, please know that, that rarely works for anyone. Success rate on cold approaches is 0.3% (if you are talking about cold sales... which, essentially if you are cold approaching a woman is the same thing). Even those professional PUA guys will tell you you have to go though hundreds of women before an approach works.

Warm approaches work better, but that takes time and effort (since you need to get to know a person over time).

Old 08-28-2014, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
I think the guys on here who can't women to like them is because they are not social with women. I think outside mothers or sisters all other women in their lives are women that they are in or want to be relationships with.

So if you have no other reason to talk to a woman other than you want to do her, there may be no reason for her to like you.

I also think some of the men and women for that matter on this forum have nothing to talk about, therefore they can't get anyone of the opposite sex because what's there to talk about or to do?
Guess I need to stop complaining. I've had a girlfriend in my life, but it took some rejection to get there.

Old 08-28-2014, 10:43 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,630,321 times
Quote:
Some people here do not understand that some men are simply not interested in relatiinships and paying for sex is the way to.go for them. Engaging in a long conversation and the whole courtship thing and foreplay and all that is not everyone's cup of tea.

Old 08-28-2014, 10:45 AM

326 posts, read 348,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
I thought about joking "because men are too easy." lol, but that's not always true. Although I do find that men can be hard to read. Even if they aren't really interested in you at all, they will act like they are and you end up wasting a lot of time on a dead end. As harsh as it may sound, a quick rejection is a lot better so one doesn't waste ones's time.

I have to ask, are you cold approaching? Because if you are, please know that, that rarely works for anyone. Success rate on cold approaches is 0.3% (if you are talking about cold sales... which, essentially if you are cold approaching a woman is the same thing). Even those professional PUA guys will tell you you have to go though hundreds of women before an approach works.

Warm approaches work better, but that takes time and effort (since you need to get to know a person over time).
I would say men are easier than women and I don't try anymore I was talking about my past experiences.

Old 08-28-2014, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post

Guilty of this. You're right. Cold approaches barely work. Next woman I get involved with I'll get to know before asking her out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships