Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2014, 09:09 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,114,170 times

Advertisements

Okay, now I'm listening to KWS too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
My range of music state is far and wide.
same ~ variety is the spice of life, ...or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I think it would have been great fun to experience the flapper era and the speak easy's, it reminds me of a little back door bar in North Carolina that I loved so much.
I reckon! Would have been so much fun, plus I love the fashion of that era

Old 11-06-2014, 09:16 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Okay, now I'm listening to KWS too.

same ~ variety is the spice of life, ...or something like that.
That can be said about a variety of things.

Old 11-06-2014, 09:27 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,556,449 times
I've been at my job one month today. Nobody has annoyed me or pissed me off. It's a record! My boss was surprised to hear that I am not used to people being nice to me at work. It still weirds me out a little. LOL

Old 11-06-2014, 09:34 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,208,559 times
Once again, I'm not happy with my progress for the day. The hunger took some time to quench through dinner, and before you know it, its bedtime. Sigh .

Old 11-06-2014, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Once again, I'm not happy with my progress for the day. The hunger took some time to quench through dinner, and before you know it, its bedtime. Sigh .
I have been lazy and hungry all week. Weigh in is not going to be pretty Saturday morning.

Old 11-06-2014, 10:00 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Beagle, wait until Sunday Morning it will be better....LOL

I did pretty good today and my appetite has really stabilized since my birthday a month ago so I am happy that the menopause is over (for the most part, I'm sure it will rear it's hot ugly head from time to time).
I can get back to eating the way I used to and hopefully drop the weight I gained over the menopause years, blech.

Old 11-06-2014, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Beagle, wait until Sunday Morning it will be better....LOL

I did pretty good today and my appetite has really stabilized since my birthday a month ago so I am happy that the menopause is over (for the most part, I'm sure it will rear it's hot ugly head from time to time).
I can get back to eating the way I used to and hopefully drop the weight I gained over the menopause years, blech.
Yeah, I'm up a few pounds, but considering the last six months I'm not going to beat myself up too much over it.

Old 11-06-2014, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeagleLady View Post
Yeah, I'm up a few pounds, but considering the last six months I'm not going to beat myself up too much over it.

I wish I was up just a few, I'm pretty sure I gained 25 pounds in one weekend and it really should not matter that I ate my way across the grounds at Old Threshers that weekend starting with the left side of the Food Pavilion where
the Boy Scouts had Pancakes,
then there were the Catholic and Beef and Noodles,
then the Lutheran's with Chicken and Noodles,
then the Methodist had this Beef Barley Vegetable Soup you could smell across the grounds,
the Baptist had an apple pie that would melt in your mouth before you even got a bite in, and
those danged Indians (my ancestors) and their powdered sugar covered Fry Bread and
let's not forget those Little Italians that had the biggest Italian Beef Sandwich I think I have ever seen,
the Dutch had their filled pastry letters there and
I think I remember a soft pretzel, mug of beer and a few pieces of fresh made licorice as well somewhere along the line....

It took me two whole days to get through the entire grounds and I was actually there to see old tractors...

Old 11-06-2014, 10:44 PM

Quote:
I wish I was up just a few, I'm pretty sure I gained 25 pounds in one weekend and it really should not matter that I ate my way across the grounds at Old Threshers that weekend starting with the left side of the Food Pavilion where
the Boy Scouts had Pancakes,
then there were the Catholic and Beef and Noodles,
then the Lutheran's with Chicken and Noodles,
then the Methodist had this Beef Barley Vegetable Soup you could smell across the grounds,
the Baptist had an apple pie that would melt in your mouth before you even got a bite in, and
those danged Indians (my ancestors) and their powdered sugar covered Fry Bread and
let's not forget those Little Italians that had the biggest Italian Beef Sandwich I think I have ever seen,
the Dutch had their filled pastry letters there and
I think I remember a soft pretzel, mug of beer and a few pieces of fresh made licorice as well somewhere along the line....

It took me two whole days to get through the entire grounds and I was actually there to see old tractors...
Ah....sounds like heaven!

Old 11-06-2014, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeagleLady View Post
Ah....sounds like heaven!
That is actually pretty tame in comparison to the weekend we had to go to Bloomington, Indiana on a moment's notice and I was taking Prednisone.
That got very ugly very quickly and Mr. CSD almost lot a few fingers....LOL

I get absolutely insane when I have to take Prednisone and my appetite cannot be satisfied no matter what and on top of that when the craving for one things hits it is immediately out of control with no light at the end of that tunnel.

I always crave the same thing which is chocolate and it doesn't matter what kind of chocolate it just has to be chocolate so that particular weekend the chocolate I had the easiest access to was candy bars because we were traveling.

In 48 hours I ate 32 King Size Chocolate Candy Bars and not just one kind, there was a variety and I am talking about the King Size candy bars that have 2 pieces in them.
Baby Ruth, Butterfinger, Kit Kat....those candy bars.

Anyway, I had one piece of the butterfinger in my hand and the other piece was still in the wrapper on the middle console of the suburban and I was driving and Mr. CSD picked up that wrapper and I told him to back away slowly from the candy or he was going to lose a few fingers in addition to whatever else I could reach at that moment....LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.