Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2014, 01:58 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,112,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
hohohohohohohoho

Merry Christmas to All.

Up Donner & Blitzen

To the Top of the Wall, Rudolph.....

Merry Christmas!

Lol cute puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Yeah, we're just relaxing tomorrow (today). So it really came and went really quickly this year... Amazing...

Lol, you and he would hit it off great.

EDIT: Wait, do you mean gin or vodka is the way it should be? lol
I bet

Gin, of course. Classic

Lol that made me think of the first time I drank out of a martini glass. Didn't end well lol

Old 12-25-2014, 02:15 PM

52,260 posts, read 52,668,250 times
This just can't get any better... Mrs. Chow's dads girl friend... I haven't mentioned her in these stories of what's going on.... she's a nice lady, truly... was too nice for her dad, but that's another story.

Just found out that she's in the ER today...........

What a nightmare....

We're heading over there now.......

Old 12-25-2014, 02:18 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,775,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
This just can't get any better... Mrs. Chow's dads girl friend... I haven't mentioned her in these stories of what's going on.... she's a nice lady, truly... was too nice for her dad, but that's another story.

What a nightmare....

Keep us updated, please. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Old 12-25-2014, 02:36 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,112,822 times
Quote:

What a nightmare....

Yes, please keep us updated. Thinking of you guys

Old 12-25-2014, 03:28 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,636,672 times
Quote:

What a nightmare....

I pray she feels better very soon.

Old 12-25-2014, 03:58 PM

What does Sinead O'Connor do when she finishes combing her hair?

Old 12-25-2014, 04:15 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Quote:

What a nightmare....

Oh no Chow!!!
I hope everything is okay. Please keep us posted.
I'm thinking of you all.

Old 12-25-2014, 06:23 PM

52,260 posts, read 52,668,250 times
We just got back.. she's stable right now and on pain meds, they're gonna keep her overnight because her white blood cell count is low.

She's was just diagnosed with breast cancer a little while ago. She had surgery to remove tissue and she just started her first round of Chemo treatments. The treatments are causing her a lot of pain and sickness she can't eat or keep food in her. I guess that the pain has been bad too, For some people the all the symptoms can vary in terms of how bad they are. We're thinking that she might not continue with the next round of chemo... I know her family is urging her to keep with it... but I don't know....

She's in her 70's so that isn't helping I'm sure being older and all.

I just feel bad for her, has to deal with the death of her spouse and cancer/chemo at the same time.

We went to the ER and met with a couple of her sons, the same sons who were just at the hospital for Mrs. Chow's dad.

Jeez....

She seemed to be in better sprits when we left the ER, one of her sons is going to stay there with her as long as he can. They were getting a her ready for her own room.

So... I guess things are ok... IDK.... don't want to say anything out loud and jinx it....

Old 12-25-2014, 06:26 PM

Quote:
We just got back.. she's stable right now and on pain meds, they're gonna keep her overnight because her white blood cell count is low.

She's was just diagnosed with breast cancer a little while ago. She had surgery to remove tissue and she just started her first round of Chemo treatments. The treatments are causing her a lot of pain and sickness she can't eat or keep food in her. I guess that the pain has been bad too, For some people the all the symptoms can vary in terms of how bad they are. We're thinking that she might not continue with the next round of chemo... I know her family is urging her to keep with it... but I don't know....

She's in her 70's so that isn't helping I'm sure being older and all.

I just feel bad for her, has to deal with the death of her spouse and cancer/chemo at the same time.

We went to the ER and met with a couple of her sons, the same sons who were just at the hospital for Mrs. Chow's dad.

Jeez....

She seemed to be in better sprits when we left the ER, one of her sons is going to stay there with her as long as he can. They were getting a her ready for her own room.

So... I guess things are ok... IDK.... don't want to say anything out loud and jinx it....
I'm glad you visited her. Thank you for the updates.

Old 12-25-2014, 06:26 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,240,283 times
I don't wanna play anymore...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.