Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2014, 02:47 AM

9,006 posts, read 13,832,678 times

Advertisements

Judge Judy always tells women in a bad relationship on her show"You picked them"

I do not understand that.

Let me explain....

How can women be the choosers if MEN approach women they like 90% of the time?
Isn"t it men who really do the choosing?

If a woman does not have any man approach her,then how is she the "chooser"?
Most women i know who do not get chosen(approached) do not pursue any relationship esp if nobody chooses her.

For women who do get approached,and only gets approached by bums,then how is she doing the choosing IF only the bums approach her?

Are not the bums choosing her for a potential relationship?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2014, 02:51 AM

3,051 posts, read 3,278,807 times
Are you serious with this ****?

People choose to be with one another. Just because men approach doesn't mean that women are obligated to be with them, and vice versa. You choose to be with the person you are with, 100 percent of the time. You always have the option of being alone and not being with a loser. That goes for men AND women.

Old 09-17-2014, 02:53 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,421,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Judge Judy always tells women in a bad relationship on her show"You picked them"

Let me explain....

Most women i know who do not get chosen(approached) do not pursue any relationship esp if nobody chooses her.

For women who do get approached,and only gets approached by bums,then how is she doing the choosing IF only the bums approach her?

Two men can woo a single woman till they're blue in the face. She will either choose one, or she won't.

Yes, the man has chosen to approach her, but unless we're still clubbing women and dragging them back to our dens, she has to choose to be with him or not.

Seems pretty simple, to me.

Old 09-17-2014, 03:00 AM

332 posts, read 435,869 times
Quote:

Maybe women should approach men more then?

Of course they won't do that, because their fragile female egos can't face public rejection instead of that plausible deniability BS that women use to save face such as "oh I wasn't interested anyways" or "I was just being friendly", etc.

Old 09-17-2014, 03:08 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,009,398 times
I agree with carbon I think that is the thing.

Old 09-17-2014, 04:46 AM

7,077 posts, read 8,937,659 times
Women can always say no to the bums, if they did there would be less of them.

Old 09-17-2014, 05:49 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,142,696 times
Quote:

Let me explain....

Women ultimately are the ones who decide by saying yes or no to the men who approach them. So judge Judy is right by saying you "chose" them. When most men approach women it's more of numbers game. It's a law of averages, the more women you approach the better your chances of getting one. If you don't like the dating dynamics the way they are, change it by approaching men you like, instead of waiting around and complaining like most women how no men approach them.

Old 09-17-2014, 05:52 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,142,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle43 View Post
Maybe women should approach men more then?

Of course they won't do that, because their fragile female egos can't face public rejection instead of that plausible deniability BS that women use to save face such as "oh I wasn't interested anyways" or "I was just being friendly", etc.

Old 09-17-2014, 07:16 AM

1,165 posts, read 1,220,358 times
Women are definitely the choosers in the west. All they really have to do is go online. No matter what they look like, they will be flooded with messages. They could be ugly with a million kids and can still turn down decent looking guys with good jobs.

If a woman does not get approached enough, she just needs to go online. This is how so many undesirable women get top of the line boyfriends. It's very easy for women out there.

Old 09-17-2014, 07:17 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,197,026 times
That's like saying a company isn't the chooser because potential employees apply to them and not vice versa
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships