Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2014, 11:45 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,209,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I love shirtless pictures. <as long as they look good>

I would LOVE to have a calender like the following

http://www.ruggedelegantliving.com/a...s.Calendar.jpg

I'm a Channing Tatum gal, myself. A friend sent me this image on a pillowcase when my ex and I broke up. Sweet dreams, indeed.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2014, 11:45 AM

5,353 posts, read 5,795,872 times
The only time I ever did this was probably 12-13 years ago, and it was a picture of me on the beach playing volleyball. Think Tom Cruise in Top Gun, only taller. Damn, I crack myself up, lol. Anyway, that pic worked because I was active and I did look pretty good with the washboard abs. I'm not in bad shape now, but no six pack, so no way. I'd rather show off the guns, but not flexing in front of a mirror.

Old 10-11-2014, 12:16 PM

11,163 posts, read 7,974,219 times
Quote:

Heck yeah !

Old 10-11-2014, 12:35 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,866,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Some guys are into themselves.

Many think they will get the reaction, "Oh yeah, I'm going to contact him." In reality though that's how a guy thinks, not a woman.

Now, if a woman posted a revealing photo she would get many replies.

Guys don't realize women think with their emotions & heart, not necessarily their eyes.
This pretty well sums it up. A lot of dudes project their own mentality onto women. The way to get along with women is to understand how they think, not to be all about yourself. This seemingly obvious fact escapes some men.

Old 10-11-2014, 01:11 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,961,568 times
Quote:

Now come on!! You're getting all the ladies including Sydney123 all excited.

Old 10-11-2014, 02:25 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,108,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
I just started on-line dating again. Last time was about 10 yrs ago. Either i never noticed it then or maybe i just "closed the match" (was on eharmony.)

But now . . . . SERIOUSLY??!

Maybe its just me but guys- i really don't need to see this. Why are you doing this? I feel like its the OLD world version of a "**** pict." I automatically just assume you only want sex and move on. I'm not sure if this is accurate but i also don't think i'm missing out on any "great guys" by doing this.

How do other girls feel bout this?

If you are a guy, what is your motivation for doing this?

IMHO, a tee-shirt is enough to see what we're dealing with
LMAO

I thought exactly this, this morning when I was looking at profiles. And yes, guys in MY age group do it, too.

I personally don't want to see it. It conveys everything I'm not interested in having. Take your shirt off when the time comes. Sheesh.

Old 10-11-2014, 02:26 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert5 View Post
So much is confusing me about this I have to ask.... Why would anyone film this guy? Why would anyone post that on youtube? How did you come across it and why would you link to it? What is confusing me most is that this guy isn't anything special, in addition to being the lowest level of construction worker, he is not extraordinary looking, there are 20+ guys at my gym, myself included, that are in better shape than him.
He's gorgeous, and I googled him.

Old 10-11-2014, 02:36 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,217,975 times
I'm never topless. I do wear tanks in summer and posted a couple pics in CD like a fool, only to get shamed of how ugly I looked (with insulting DM's and mockery on my ethnicity ).

I feel that my body absolutely sucks, and honestly there is no women in the world who would like me for my reptilian like body temperature (I'm if its below 50 F). Its gotta be either money or personality, and right now I'm dead broke with an awful personality.

No shirtless pics from me. I have many pics bundled up so tightly all you can see are my hazel eyes.

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 10-11-2014 at 02:45 PM..

Old 10-11-2014, 02:41 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
I' never topless. I do wear tanks in summer and posted a couple pics in CD like a fool, only to get shamed of how ugly I looked (with insulting DM's and mockery on my ethinicity ). My body sucks, and honestly there is no women in the world who would like the way I look. I dress and undress to my wants.
Oh be quiet you will too, I get dates and I'm fat.

Find a non-racist sweet young thing.

Old 10-11-2014, 02:47 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,217,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
I'm a Channing Tatum gal, myself. A friend sent me this image on a pillowcase when my ex and I broke up. Sweet dreams, indeed.
I would LOVE to go shirtless if my body looked like his. So jealous . The only person who like the way I look is me. Isn't that very sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships