Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2014, 06:14 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,639,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
Haven't you ever gone to your home to hang out? Haven't you ever made dinner or watched movies at your house for a date?

Maybe things didn't work out. Are you obligated to have sex because you are at your home?

Are you ready to have sex with every single woman you have been on a date with?

What if during dinner you discussed some really cool artifact that you have at your home and she wants to see it?

I can think of many reasons a woman might come to your place.
Honestly yes, I am ready to have sex with any girl I go out on a date with. Before the date. During the date. After. I'm good to go, I wouldn't be on a date with her if I didn't want her. She has to be a terrible person for me to change my mind, some combination of stupid, ignorant and bitc*y. I can usually pick that up in the first few seconds of interacting with a girl though so it's not usually an issue.

Obviously the setting and circumstances matter. But honestly, women like to use excuses for coming over to a guys place in order to work around coming across as too forward/slutty, feigning interest in an artifact actually seems legit. There will be other signs that she's interested though.

The fact that you can't think of many reasons (other then to have sex) that a woman would go over to a mans place is indicative of the truth. Most of the time it's for sex, unless she's a friend/roommates girlfriend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships