Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2015, 09:45 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsdad View Post
Amen.
I don't care how much money a woman has, I have my own and can afford to pay for dates etc. What I care about is whether or not she is a nice person, has a good personality, not snotty, not hard to look at and I can talk to/relate to her. At my age, I prefer adult kids or at least teen age kids getting ready to leave the house. I have already raised two sets of kids and I don't want more.

It isn't about the money. A person with a sense of entitlement and believes that they are doing great financially when they're on welfare is not in the category of a good person or nice person. Snotty also applies here, as does arrogant.

Old 01-23-2015, 09:56 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
I wish I was an admin so i could get your IP address and at least have the food stamp folks review your situation. If you are buying 2nd cars and 2nd homes then you are indeed milking the system for all its worth.

I wouldnt date a woman with morals like you even if you were a smoking hot 10 with no kids and rich.
Don't forget the thousands of dollars to take her children on two-week cruises. But she qualifies for $200 in food stamps.

Old 01-23-2015, 10:09 AM

4,042 posts, read 2,712,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
I am entitled to the money because I QUALIFY for it. Don't like it? Then take it up with the folks that design the system.

Wow. And you wonder why a man doesn't snap you up.

Stay single
Raise your kids
Work on your "entitled" attitude
Then start dating

Old 01-23-2015, 10:09 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
I have a feeling someone is actually yanking chains

Old 01-23-2015, 10:13 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,894,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
I wish I was an admin so i could get your IP address and at least have the food stamp folks review your situation. If you are buying 2nd cars and 2nd homes then you are indeed milking the system for all its worth.

I wouldnt date a woman with morals like you even if you were a smoking hot 10 with no kids and rich.
Yeah, I'd love to report her. I've reported several just like her because we all know what it means when women like her abuse the system.

Old 01-23-2015, 10:16 AM

625 posts, read 952,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
I will start with my list.

1. They are broke after paying child support, alimony and all the debt from their marriages.

2. They have their kids every weekend and only want to date on week nights.

3. The number of their kids plus my kids, equals way to many kids for any sane person to deal with on a daily basis. If I wanted to manage that many kids, I would gone into education as a career.

I get up at 5 am every morning for work. By the time I get home, do homework, feed the kids and pets, the only drink I want is a cup of coffee on my couch, not to meet in a bar.

Seriously, I have two kids. If I meet a man with 2-6 kids (4-6 kids extremely common for some unknown reason), how will we ever buy a house to support such a large family? The men are to broke to contribute to that kind of expense.

Feel free to add to the list.

This is why I would never marry single moms. Single moms just want someone to financially support them, but these are the same women who wouldn't have looked at most men prior to having kids. I was in a relationship with a single mom of 4 kids for a total of 9 months. She had 4 kids from 3 different fathers. She gets child support from one of the fathers. I think she gets money from retirement plan from her ex-husband who passed away years after their divorce. I loved her very much, but I wouldn't have married someone who has 4 kids that are not mine. We broke up in June. She went back to her ex-boyfriend from 10 years ago, and I am dating someone else now. Honestly, I think the single moms who dated me were only interested in me because I work full-time and I am single, never married, and I don't have any kids.

Old 01-23-2015, 10:30 AM

52,282 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I have a feeling someone is actually yanking chains
Every thread by the OP is a circle jerk....... I'm sort of surprised these threads of hers haven't been shutdown... they should be shutdown for just going so far off of the subject, let alone most of her threads are designed to instigate, albeit subtly, but nonetheless still instigate.

Old 01-23-2015, 11:27 AM

564 posts, read 747,445 times
Unlike everyone else here I have nothing against the OP taking some assistance money for her kids, I can't believe people are complaining about a couple hundred bucks she gets a month to help raise her kids, you make it sound like she's leeching off the system or something, and overall it sounds like she has her life on track, the only thing I think she's being completely unrealistic about is the partner she wants to find for herself. She wants an attractive guy with good finances, no baggage and no kids. Sure, everything is possible and she may meet a guy like this that falls in love with her but realistically a mid 30s attractive guy with no kids and economically stable is not going to get married to a woman with two kids and apparently she simply can't comprehend why.

As a mid 30s attractive guy, with no money problems and no kids I can tell you I do NOT want to get married, but even if I did I would be looking for a woman with no kids herself. I want kids one day, but my own kids, I don't want to raise and spend my resources on someone else's.

The point is, just like me, many other men feel like this and this type of men have more choices. I have no problem at all with you being a single mother, I've dated them and I like them, but if you're looking for marriage then unless you're extraordinarily beautiful you have to be a bit more realistic.

Old 01-23-2015, 11:44 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,894,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winchupuata View Post
Unlike everyone else here I have nothing against the OP taking some assistance money for her kids, I can't believe people are complaining about a couple hundred bucks she gets a month to help raise her kids, you make it sound like she's leeching off the system or something, and overall it sounds like she has her life on track, the only thing I think she's being completely unrealistic about is the partner she wants to find for herself. She wants an attractive guy with good finances, no baggage and no kids. Sure, everything is possible and she may meet a guy like this that falls in love with her but realistically a mid 30s attractive guy with no kids and economically stable is not going to get married to a woman with two kids and apparently she simply can't comprehend why.

As a mid 30s attractive guy, with no money problems and no kids I can tell you I do NOT want to get married, but even if I did I would be looking for a woman with no kids herself. I want kids one day, but my own kids, I don't want to raise and spend my resources on someone else's.

The point is, just like me, many other men feel like this and this type of men have more choices. I have no problem at all with you being a single mother, I've dated them and I like them, but if you're looking for marriage then unless you're extraordinarily beautiful you have to be a bit more realistic.
The reason people are upset is because she doesn't need it, she (according to her)owns two cars and two homes. That's not the person who needs help through the system. She also mentioned she doesn't even use it. If she truly needed it that would be another story.

Old 01-23-2015, 11:45 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winchupuata View Post

That IS NOT what people are complaining about. It is that she brags about being in great financial condition, have two vehicles, buying houses, etc while being on welfare.

If that is true and she is in as great a financial shape as she claims, she is leeching off the system.

That's a huge red flag and a turn off to almost everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships