Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2015, 04:51 PM

3,850 posts, read 4,157,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosAngel View Post
Please give me some advise.
Stop dating married women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2015, 05:06 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,683,101 times
Give her what she ask for, and that is a couple years! This means, stop ALL contact. Let her get her mind straight and let her make this decision on her own! Its not going to help if you talk to her everyday that her husband leaves for work.
She cannot have her cake and eat it too. She needs to be left alone.
Tell her that you respect her wishes, and leave it at that.

If it was meant to be, the next contact she will make with you, is telling you that her divorce is final.

You owe her and her husband this much!

Old 03-08-2015, 05:09 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,495,720 times
Agree with the others, find someone more suitable to date.

Even if she comes back this will end very badly.

Take our advice and move on. You will be happy in the future looking back on this.

Old 03-08-2015, 06:05 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,290,477 times
LOL, if you are going to be a co-conspirator/third person, breaking up a married couple, there is chance, that you aren't her prince charming. You may just be a convenience and distraction for her. Whenever you get involved in something like this, it's your own fault for the heartbreak. I know, you are the man, and you felt you could steal her away. Unfortunately for you, there was 12 years of history. Be thankful that her husband didn't catch the two of you in the act. You could have ended up like the guy who cheated on my friends older brother, with your brains painting the master bedroom wall. Look, meeting up a couple times a month is just a vacation. It was fun, you got away with it, and you are still alive...you should be happy.

Old 09-04-2021, 01:15 PM

10,503 posts, read 7,055,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LosAngel View Post
My girlfriend left me after her husband find out about us last December, she told me that her husband ask her to stay with him and workout their problems in their marriage, he told her that if she stay with him he will change all of his bad habits because he loves her and didn't want to loose her.
We been dating for one year, we leave about 300 miles apart but we see each other 1 or 2 times per month, we talk a lot on the phone every day, I love her and I get depress to the point that I can't do my job anymore she is my soul mate, she tells me that she feels the same way and she ask me to give her some time (one or two years) for her to get divorce from him, her brothers are telling her not to divorce they say she needs to stay with him and make her marriage work, they say that I'm a good man but she needs to stay with him, they been married for 12 years. she say she loves me and she can't leave without me but her family is telling her to stay with him, she tells me she do not want to loose her house, money, her business and things if she divorce him, so she wants to stay with him for one or two years to please her family and she wants to keep our relationship behind him hiding from everybody and her husband. we both almost 50 yrs. old, I think she is to old to let her little brother tell her what she can or can't do. I know that what we did is WRONG, I always been very strait acting person, never in a million years I tough that I will do something like that, we been working in the same type of business for long time, and one day it happen, a little about me, I'm very hard working man, I run a business, have my savings, make good money, divorce for 6 years with 3 kids whom live with me since my divorce (I love my 3 teenage kids) and I don't want to bee in a relationship of 3some.
I think that if she loves me like she say she does, she will divorce her husband and move in with me, Instead of hiding from him, I told her that I didn't want to be in a threesome relationship and her husband told her the same thing but she is telling him that we broke up and that we don't talk to each other any more only business talk, she calls me every morning as soon as he goes to work and gets upset if I don't answer the phone, she calls me all day. anyway what I want is a wife not a sex partner.

Please give me some advise.

First-time poster, wacky post.

In case you're real, let's put it this way. She used you to get whatever out of her system. Once she did, she went back to hubby. That's all there is to it.

And, lest there's any doubt, when someone leaves his or her spouse to move in with his or her lover, all that person is doing is creating a job opening.

Old 09-04-2021, 01:28 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,314,907 times
Why were you with a married woman in the first place?

Old 09-04-2021, 04:59 PM

12,787 posts, read 15,014,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Why were you with a married woman in the first place?

Right! I assume you knew pretty early on, yet you continued to date her, which was a bad idea. You should have known it probably wasn't going to end well for you PLUS why waste YOUR life waiting around while she thinks about what she wants?

I wouldn't waste 1 more second w/ her, talking w/ her, etc. You've been w/ her a year. You don't need a confused person who on 1 hand wants to stay w/ her husband, yet on the other hand she wants to do something else. So it doesn't sound like she's going to divorce him any time soon to be w/ you.

Come on, you're both 50 yrs old here. Not some lovesick teenager (& even many of them are mature enough to move on quicker). Move on!

Old 09-04-2021, 05:06 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,814,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinivanDriver View Post
First-time poster, wacky post.

In case you're real, let's put it this way. She used you to get whatever out of her system. Once she did, she went back to hubby. That's all there is to it.

And, lest there's any doubt, when someone leaves his or her spouse to move in with his or her lover, all that person is doing is creating a job opening.
From 6 1/2 years ago. Started up by some spammer. I am guessing this whole mess has been long resolved. Or the story is long forgotten.

Old 09-04-2021, 05:08 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,453,798 times
Folks, this is a zombie thread from over 6 years ago, resurrected to promote someone's website. Look at the dates!

Old 09-04-2021, 05:19 PM

1,706 posts, read 3,311,851 times
LosAngel (OP)

Last Activity: 05-14-2015 11:07 PM

'nuf said. This ship has sailed. Put the paddles away, coins on the eyes, and get a physician to declare time of death. No EEG activity, no breathing, cyanotic and cold. Toe tag this one and slide it into the crypt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships