Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 01:05 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,235,784 times

Advertisements

A waitress we had was the best friend of my ex-boyfriend's little sister... and she made sure to point that out "Oh, you're so-and-so's girlfriend! Are you still together?" All the while, my date was clearing his throat very loudly to call attention to the fact that he was there. She realized her faux pas and was very apologetic, but it was quite embarrassing for all three of us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2015, 01:12 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,252,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
A waitress we had was the best friend of my ex-boyfriend's little sister... and she made sure to point that out "Oh, you're so-and-so's girlfriend! Are you still together?" All the while, my date was clearing his throat very loudly to call attention to the fact that he was there. She realized her faux pas and was very apologetic, but it was quite embarrassing for all three of us.
I was at my SO's mother's house and one of her friends was there. The friend said something like, "Oh, hi, So-and-so, haven't seen you in a while! How are you?" I had never met her before. lol

Old 04-03-2015, 02:01 PM

1,719 posts, read 2,741,099 times
I found out that night she was another habitual City-Data poster. I put my clothes back on, left, and never called her again.

Old 04-03-2015, 02:51 PM

197 posts, read 232,398 times
Lmao mj7!!

Old 04-03-2015, 03:01 PM

On a second date, went to see Romeo and Juliet at a play house with a friend of mine and his wife. My friend kept looking over at me, guess he really didn't like the play but it gave me the giggles during the scene where Romeo dies. It was very quiet in the theater and I tried stifling my giggles. All of a sudden I fart, really loud. Which made keeping from giggling more even harder. People are now looking at me trembling which made it even funnier and before I knew it, another loud fart...At which point the play ended. I figured I would never see her again now, but noticed she was laughing as hard as me as we left the theater. Needless to say we made it to our car as quickly as possible, laughing the entire way to the point of being unable to breath. By the end of the night I knew I had a keeper and we've been married nearly 20 years.
I was sooo humiliated by it all but damn it was funny too. I felt so bad for the other people and actors though...

Old 04-03-2015, 03:10 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,252,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipdsharkey View Post
On a second date, went to see Romeo and Juliet at a play house with a friend of mine and his wife. My friend kept looking over at me, guess he really didn't like the play but it gave me the giggles during the scene where Romeo dies. It was very quiet in the theater and I tried stifling my giggles. All of a sudden I fart, really loud. Which made keeping from giggling more even harder. People are now looking at me trembling which made it even funnier and before I knew it, another loud fart...At which point the play ended. I figured I would never see her again now, but noticed she was laughing as hard as me as we left the theater. Needless to say we made it to our car as quickly as possible, laughing the entire way to the point of being unable to breath. By the end of the night I knew I had a keeper and we've been married nearly 20 years.
I was sooo humiliated by it all but damn it was funny too. I felt so bad for the other people and actors though...
Lmao!

Jerry and Elaine, Pez dispenser, lol.

Congratulations on 20 years, by the way.

Old 04-17-2015, 05:51 PM

yes I forgot about that episode, but it very much like that except add the very loud fart sounds...I mean really loud..
My friend often tells funny stories which he usually embellishes . That is the one story he tells straight, no embellish needed..

Old 04-19-2015, 04:08 PM

2,625 posts, read 3,415,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
I got my period while wearing tight white jeans. It was very obvious.
That happened to my mother in public (in a downtown shopping area) many decades ago in the 1960s. She was very embarrassed (my father pointed it out to her). I was there too.

Old 04-20-2015, 05:06 AM

29 posts, read 23,235 times
It was only like my second date with this guy- it was a beach party at his boss' lake front home. A volleyball net was set up and me and him challenged another couple to a game. He and I both went for the ball at the same time and he tripped in the sand, fell towards me and ended up accidently pulling my bikini bottom down around my ankles. I ended up tripping when I bent over to pull them up. I was never so embarrassed in all my life and insisted that we leave right away- and he was LAUGHING at me!

Another time, I was at a boyfriend's sister's wedding. My boyfriend was one of the best men and of course all the best men are all wearing matching tuxes. At the reception I had a little too much to drink. I saw my boyfriend, back facing me, across the room talking to his parents. I walked over, put my hands around his waist, kissed the back of his neck and gave him a little squeeze with my hand right on the crotch and said "Wanna dance, sexy man?" Suddenly he spins around- and it wasn't my boyfriend. It was groom's brother.

Last edited by SweetJane1; 04-20-2015 at 05:44 AM..

Old 04-20-2015, 10:03 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,925,236 times
I will sum up
I was 25, met beautiful phillipino woman (30 something) at bar...she gave me her business card

I called her, asked her out for drinks, agreed to meet her at her work at 5 on a Friday, said she was going out for drinks with coworkers

Got there, sat in waiting room with about 10 other guys also going out for drinks with her, apparently met most of them the same way, at same bar

turns out her job was to arrange seminars to get willing salespeople to sell her companys crap door to door....she had to fill quotas...get 10-15 people there per seminar...other coworkers did the same...this place was filled with what seemed to be horrible car salesmen, just fake and phony back slappers...ugh

I started an uprising in the waiting room as I figured some of this out (she confirmed rest later), she lost most of her group

ran into her at bar months later, she had lost that job as her bait n switch tactics didn't work...she had new job that didn't require tricking people and admitted what she was doing at that time...
ended up hitting it a few times before I started dating her younger cousin...she was PISSED...phhhttt...she deserved it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships