Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2015, 11:18 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times

Advertisements

Is it me or are Sunday nights the most boring night of the week?

Old 11-15-2015, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I've got sirrus radio streaming and I'm playing the "40's" channel... some old timey stuff right there, all the way down to the lousy recording quality, I suppose for the day the quality was good....

Bing Crosby and that crowd..... yeah.... we can take breaks between Hatebreed and Slayer to squeeze in some of the Binger......

Guy really did have a velvet voice.....
Wait till the 50s come on mate .......... Earth Angel ,Earth angel ......... will you be mine.......

Old 11-15-2015, 11:20 AM

52,268 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Is it me or are Sunday nights the most boring night of the week?
I'd get into a serious depression starting around 3pm or so... I've always hated Sundays... dread about work or school would set in.... maybe it's just me.. IDK... but Mondays were 10 times better for some reason, I just hated Sunday... all day long, knowing that the weekend is over and you have to face responsibility the next day...

I've always been prone to depression so I suppose it could just be my perspective.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:23 AM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
They just played The Bunny Hop. lol Remember that one from elementary school.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:24 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
Quote:
I'd get into a serious depression starting around 3pm or so... I've always hated Sundays... dread about work or school would set in.... maybe it's just me.. IDK... but Mondays were 10 times better for some reason, I just hated Sunday... all day long, knowing that the weekend is over and you have to face responsibility the next day...

I've always been prone to depression so I suppose it could just be my perspective.
For me, every Sunday sucks because I know I never get sleep Sunday night, and the entire Sunday is boring with the exception for about 17 Sundays...Except for this year, its more like 15 or 14 since my Foosball team is playing a Thursday night game and a few Monday night games.

Old 11-15-2015, 11:25 AM

Quote:

Infact you've hit the nail right on the head chow!!

It's because of work tmrw that hate it, but work this out Monday's are my favourite night to have a few beers even tho I've got work the next day

Very strange I am LOL

Old 11-15-2015, 11:26 AM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Quote:

The worst part is over by then. You can start looking forward to the weekend again. lol

Old 11-15-2015, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
For me, every Sunday sucks because I know I never get sleep Sunday night, and the entire Sunday is boring with the exception for about 17 Sundays...Except for this year, its more like 15 or 14 since my Foosball team is playing a Thursday night game and a few Monday night games.
Yeah I always sleep bad also on a Sunday night.......

I'm sure talking to you good people till late has nothing to do with it........

Old 11-15-2015, 11:30 AM

52,268 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Sundays to me are good days to just lay around and watch movies all day, not feel guilty if I don't get out of my robe.. LOL...

I never got why so many people did stuff on Sunday's, cook outs and family get togethers... you'd think Saturday would be a better day, most people don't have to work, there's a more fun vibe on a Saturday, you can throw back a few beers and not worry about having to go to work the next day...... IDK...

Maybe some people do stuff on Sunday to help with the Sunday blues, IDK......LOL...

I don't even have to go to work tomorrow and it still has a shyty vibe to me...LOL....

Old 11-15-2015, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowhound View Post
sundays to me are good days to just lay around and watch movies all day, not feel guilty if i don't get out of my robe.. Lol...

I never got why so many people did stuff on sunday's, cook outs and family get togethers... You'd think saturday would be a better day, most people don't have to work, there's a more fun vibe on a saturday, you can throw back a few beers and not worry about having to go to work the next day...... Idk...

Maybe some people do stuff on sunday to help with the sunday blues, idk......lol...

i don't even have to go to work tomorrow and it still has a shyty vibe to me...lol....
😂😂😂😂
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships