Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2015, 04:44 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,144,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL... Beatles were Ok... and the Stone were overrated.. LOl...Zep was the ****...

GnR was ok... Nirvana did start a new trend... go google some interviews with Dave Grohl... he's the greatest dude I think I've ever seen... mellow and humble and a fan of hard rock like the rest of us... classy dude.. for sure...
Foo fighters are alright.. I don't love them, but don't hate them either. But, Dave Grohl is pretty cool... I'm sure they do this in most towns, but whenever they are in Sydney, they do check out local pubs that have live music and just watch the local band play, or get up and play. Very down to earth... my kinda guy, lol

Old 10-29-2015, 05:08 PM

19,468 posts, read 15,311,107 times
Wow, we're experiencing some strong Santa Ana winds. We both just heard something that we could have sworn was horse hooves clopping down the street; turned out to be just a plastic cup tumbling down the street. lol

Old 10-29-2015, 05:21 PM

52,387 posts, read 52,861,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Foo fighters are alright.. I don't love them, but don't hate them either. But, Dave Grohl is pretty cool... I'm sure they do this in most towns, but whenever they are in Sydney, they do check out local pubs that have live music and just watch the local band play, or get up and play. Very down to earth... my kinda guy, lol
I saw him on a show a few yrs ago and he said something that really stuck out to me, he was talking about the state of the America media and how "gross" he finds it, he specifically spelled out how annoyed he was with people like Paris Hilton and said that he'd do his best to make his daughters didn't turn into brainless twits like her....

LOL, ever since then I've dug up some youtube clips with him being interviewed and he consistently came across like an average guy and really seemed to down to earth. Talked a lot about not getting caught up in all of the rock star trappings... he seemed to really value his wife and family.

I really respect the guy as just a guy..... I do like Foo Fighters, but not my fav band for sure.

Old 10-29-2015, 05:46 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,031,146 times
So I'm going bald, have been since I was a teenager, and now people are spotting gray hair in my beard.

i'm only 33. I would've liked to have non-gray colored hair for like another 7 years or something lol.

Old 10-29-2015, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
So I'm going bald, have been since I was a teenager, and now people are spotting gray hair in my beard.

i'm only 33. I would've liked to have non-gray colored hair for like another 7 years or something lol.
Don't talk to me about the gray beard thing.... I just trimmed up my goatee this morning and man, I'm getting really salty in the facial hair.

My head hair is still mostly gray free, Mrs. Chow told me I have a few stragglers, but I'm 46... so I wouldn't expect to look like Andersen Cooper just yet.

I might have to cut the hair off if I start going gray... not sure if I wanna be a long haired dude with a lot of gray.....

Old 10-29-2015, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Don't talk to me about the gray beard thing.... I just trimmed up my goatee this morning and man, I'm getting really salty in the facial hair.

My head hair is still mostly gray free, Mrs. Chow told me I have a few stragglers, but I'm 46... so I wouldn't expect to look like Andersen Cooper just yet.

I might have to cut the hair off if I start going gray... not sure if I wanna be a long haired dude with a lot of gray.....
"Is that right, there, pardner?" lol

http://gute-frisuren.com/wp-content/...airstyles1.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41h1xFdETQL.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/73...57301b61f9.jpg

Last edited by SeaOfGrass; 10-29-2015 at 06:23 PM..

Old 10-29-2015, 07:28 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,118,521 times
I like men. They are fun, they think differently, I like the way they walk. I like their facial hair as well as clean-shaven guys. With hair, without hair. Tall or not, doesn't matter.

BUT, you guys most certainly make me wonder and smack my head. I try to understand. Somethings I DO "get it", but other things . . . UGH!

That's all. I just needed to get that little vent out.

Old 10-29-2015, 08:56 PM

I think that we sometimes forget that we're different, men and women I think we're so bombarded with messages of equality that we forget that the wiring is a little different between men and women...we're more the same than different though.

Old 10-29-2015, 09:33 PM

I still think usually men have more of a puzzle to solve in women. lol

Old 10-29-2015, 09:39 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,462,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post

Meh. Same here, Frog.

I'll be 34 this year, got a big ol' horseshoe pattern going on. I have a fairly decent scar on my upper forehead that I used to have to pull my hair back, and push aside for people to see...................now it's just.....there. lol

I was shaving today, and I just use a head shaver, so there is always stubble, and I couldn't believe the shine of grey's coming back at me in the mirror.

Whatever. I'm fine with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships