Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2015, 10:45 PM

290 posts, read 214,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Grey View Post
It's not like she won't be able to tell when he comes in 4.2 seconds
When I lost my virginity..I lasted longer than 4.2 seconds..About 10 minutes give or take.

I think it depends on the person....with the internet and stuff...people can read up on stuff to see how they can last longer in bed, even if it's their first time.

Old 09-16-2015, 11:27 PM

81 posts, read 72,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kCity33 View Post
When I lost my virginity..I lasted longer than 4.2 seconds..About 10 minutes give or take.

I think it depends on the person....with the internet and stuff...people can read up on stuff to see how they can last longer in bed, even if it's their first time.
My thoughts are that the more sure one is that he can play it off, the bigger the surprise he's in for.

At any rate, my initial thoughts on this haven't changed. It's not just the virginity or the technical aspects. It's the emotional ones--the insecurities, the questions about prior relationships, the emotional attachments and presumptions--that virgins often have. There does come a point in your life when no, you don't want to deal with that. And as a woman, you don't want to deal with an insecure man who may then try to make you feel bad because you have more experience than he does, not because he has a leg to stand on, but because it's disappointing to find out you just took the virginity of a douchebag.

I read back over this thread from the start, and I see angry male virgins jumping down the throats of women in their 30s and 40s who are married, have been married, or have had relationships who say they wouldn't want to deal with a virgin, myself included. In response, I see some nasty comments by virgin men who took the preferences of complete strangers as a personal affront, going so far as to talk about how they wouldn't "want to be with a woman like you." These guys probably excel at "**** shaming." (Hmmm, got censored. Rhymes with "rut.")

And it's that very attitude toward women that women sense and find utterly repugnant in a man.

In the end, it doesn't matter. These women are still going about their lives with their dates, boyfriends, and husbands. And these guys are still virgins will into their 30s and I believe one said he's in his 40s, who have no inkling what it's like to love and be loved, much less the pleasure of sex, and the exquisite beauty of sex with someone they love and who loves them back. That's actually sad, or would be, if they weren't so ugly about it. I don't feel bad for them. Don't worry, guys, women like us wouldn't be with men like you, not because you're virgins, but because your personalities are not as normal and charming as you seem to think they are. Some of you really need to see a psychotherapist.

Old 09-16-2015, 11:38 PM

Oh, and one more thing: Whoever said that being with a virgin means no STDs, you need to look a few things up. Plenty of virgins walking around out there with herpes and HPV. There, another reason for you to justify your fear of intimacy, women, and sex.

Old 09-16-2015, 11:46 PM

405 posts, read 325,258 times
Quote:
My thoughts are that the more sure one is that he can play it off, the bigger the surprise he's in for.

At any rate, my initial thoughts on this haven't changed. It's not just the virginity or the technical aspects. It's the emotional ones--the insecurities, the questions about prior relationships, the emotional attachments and presumptions--that virgins often have. There does come a point in your life when no, you don't want to deal with that. And as a woman, you don't want to deal with an insecure man who may then try to make you feel bad because you have more experience than he does, not because he has a leg to stand on, but because it's disappointing to find out you just took the virginity of a douchebag.

I read back over this thread from the start, and I see angry male virgins jumping down the throats of women in their 30s and 40s who are married, have been married, or have had relationships who say they wouldn't want to deal with a virgin, myself included. In response, I see some nasty comments by virgin men who took the preferences of complete strangers as a personal affront, going so far as to talk about how they wouldn't "want to be with a woman like you." These guys probably excel at "**** shaming." (Hmmm, got censored. Rhymes with "rut.")

And it's that very attitude toward women that women sense and find utterly repugnant in a man.

In the end, it doesn't matter. These women are still going about their lives with their dates, boyfriends, and husbands. And these guys are still virgins will into their 30s and I believe one said he's in his 40s, who have no inkling what it's like to love and be loved, much less the pleasure of sex, and the exquisite beauty of sex with someone they love and who loves them back. That's actually sad, or would be, if they weren't so ugly about it. I don't feel bad for them. Don't worry, guys, women like us wouldn't be with men like you, not because you're virgins, but because your personalities are not as normal and charming as you seem to think they are. Some of you really need to see a psychotherapist.
You seem to have an extreme hatred towards virgins lol. I mean I can just sense the anger & hatred just by reading your post.

Old 09-16-2015, 11:50 PM

290 posts, read 214,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey4Life View Post
You seem to have an extreme hatred towards virgins lol. I mean I can just sense the anger & hatred just by reading your post.
Thats pretty much the vibe I'm getting as well...lol

Also to DJ Grey..just because someone is a virgin doesn't mean they'd shame you for having more experience...everyone's different.

Did you have a terrible experience with a virgin?

Old 09-16-2015, 11:55 PM

Quote:

Also to DJ Grey..just because someone is a virgin doesn't mean they'd shame you for having more experience...everyone's different.

I think everyone has the right to have as much sex as they want. The problem a lot of the time has to do with the different views on sex. If a woman/man has had 50+ sex partners for instance, than a lot of guys/women just wouldn't be okay with that, not just virgins. Someone can't just say one group isn't okay with that when a lot of non-virgins wouldn't be either if they view sex as something to do with only someone they really care about.

Old 09-17-2015, 12:06 AM

Quote:
No. I don't hate virgins. I don't even know any adult virgins at this late stage of my life unless they are in the clergy. Pretty sure not even my youngest nephew, who is 21, is a virgin. Everyone else I know is married, divorced, lives with someone, or has had long-term relationships.

I am repulsed by some of what I've read here. That's not hatred. That's dislike for what some of the people here have written. Don't be so dramatic.

What exit?

Old 09-17-2015, 12:11 AM

Quote:

Please re-read what I've written--all of it, in all of my posts from the beginning. I am speaking solely in response to what some of these guys HERE have written.

Where is that graphic I saw on another thread earlier? Read that, too.

I don't know these guys. I just think they are nasty based on what I've read here. One of them seems okay. The older ones just seem bitter.
Attached Thumbnails
Virginity: When does it become a deal-breaker?-10commandments.jpg  

Old 09-17-2015, 12:18 AM

Quote:
No. I don't hate virgins. I don't even know any adult virgins at this late stage of my life unless they are in the clergy. Pretty sure not even my youngest nephew, who is 21, is a virgin. Everyone else I know is married, divorced, lives with someone, or has had long-term relationships.

I am repulsed by some of what I've read here. That's not hatred. That's dislike for what some of the people here have written. Don't be so dramatic.

What exit?
Every single post just reeks of hatred towards them for you. Saying you wouldn't give one a chance, saying you don't even know any virgins like their not good enough to even be friends with, some virgins have STDS, saying they need to see therapists, personalities not normal, etc. How is that not hatred? It flat out is whether you see it or not.

Old 09-17-2015, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Every single post just reeks of hatred towards them for you. Saying you wouldn't give one a chance, saying you don't even know any virgins like their not good enough to even be friends with, some virgins have STDS, saying they need to see therapists, personalities not normal, etc. How is that not hatred? It flat out is whether you see it or not.
Wow. All of that is your assumption. I am talking about some of these people HERE. You sound very, very young.

1. I am nearly 50. No, I will not date a virgin. I would find that to be a turn-off. That is my prerogative. If you don't like, too bad.

2. I said I do not know any virgins because I don't. Chances are more than likely your parents don't know any among their friends, either.

3. You can get HPV and herpes without having sex. Look it up. It's true!

4. Yes, I believe some of the people who wrote nasty things, particularly early on in the thread before I got here, need counseling. No, I do not think their personalities are normal. I think they're hateful.

That does not mean I hate them. If anything, I could almost feel sorry for them. I can't imagine being in my 40s and never having been in love or had sex. That strikes me as very sad and these guys seem like they are taking their loneliness out on the women here just because those women say they don't want to date a virgin. I don't see them arguing with the men. Only the women. That's sad, too, and probably what keeps them virgins. They don't seem like they know how to relate to women.

And neither do you, unfortunately, if you think you can put words in one's mouth the way you have tried to do with me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships