Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2014, 06:25 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Women do it because it looks hot.

Does anything more need to be said?
I do it because it IS hot. LOL

In 95 degrees with high humidity its the smallest cotton summer dress I can find that still looks appropriate for the setting.

Old 03-07-2014, 11:34 PM

1,311 posts, read 1,693,412 times
See, I disagree with the idea if the weather is hot you need to dress less to feel comfortable. There are a variety of natural fabrics in blends which are suitable for 90 degrees and hotter. I get away with wearing pants in that weather and find myself significantly more comfortable than the people wearing jean shorts.

Old 03-07-2014, 11:43 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,528 times
This girl this is a friend of mine told me, 'Yeah, I dress this way to attract a guy, but I want to attract the right guy. I don't want to attract every slob on the street.' That's how cleavage works. It's not a smart bomb. It's not a laser-guided weapon. You might hit your target; there's also going to be a lot of collateral damage. You might hit the guy in the Porsche. You're also going to hit the guy with one tooth whacking off on the bus.

Old 03-07-2014, 11:51 PM

639 posts, read 678,699 times
Knowing what you have observed consider the alternative. Disregard them like they are not even there, and your focus should be on the women who don't dress that way. Those more respectful women hang around better guys meaning your interest should acknowledge that type of female in the public setting. The trend is unsettling with the breasts exposed and the very tight shorts and the g-sting panties seen without any effort to the male unless they are totally blind and gay. I might add people with mental issues where women are way under the radar and could care less. I pass on the classless and clueless women who will cry later when guys won't want them later on because of their slutty ways..

Old 03-08-2014, 12:10 PM

1,311 posts, read 1,693,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
This girl this is a friend of mine told me, 'Yeah, I dress this way to attract a guy, but I want to attract the right guy. I don't want to attract every slob on the street.' That's how cleavage works. It's not a smart bomb. It's not a laser-guided weapon. You might hit your target; there's also going to be a lot of collateral damage. You might hit the guy in the Porsche. You're also going to hit the guy with one tooth whacking off on the bus.
ROFL you're kidding me, right?? People can be so stupid!

Old 03-17-2014, 12:47 PM

6,616 posts, read 4,880,599 times
I'll introduce a few more possible explanations (that probably weren't mentioned on pages I skipped):
1) The population shifting to warmer regions.
2) People wired more toward extraversion than their ancestors (far from proven), with extraverts being more likely to show off their bodies.
3) Epidemic of attention needs not being met by caretakers in early childhood.

Despite my 'status,' I value some modesty.

Old 03-17-2014, 01:54 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times
This Frankenthread is closed. It's a veiled attempt at gender bashing, which violates the posting guidelines.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships