Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2016, 11:46 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,067,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvianfisher View Post
You prefer it that way. How do I know this? Why not ask cogent questions instead? What's stopping you? You'd rather waste time. Prove me wrong. Ask something, without your need to embed personal messages.

There is nothing I want to know from you. And I have no desire to prove you wrong. You post nothing of substance, apparently intentionally, so there is nothing to counter.

And don't tell me what my "need"s are or are not. That is no more for you to determine than it is for you to tell others that their feelings or com passions aren't relevant to a discussion.

Old 02-12-2016, 11:47 AM

204 posts, read 145,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
Sylvian Fisher, regarding your post #398, you seem to be asking why American men haven't responded to the issue of feminism in this country by instituting Sharia law respecting the incredibly dominant and repressive (not to mention barbaric) treatment of females by males in Muslim countries. Is this what you believe MGTOW should advocate in response to the "decay of women?"
No.

Old 02-12-2016, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
There is nothing I want to know from you. And I have no desire to prove you wrong. You post nothing of substance, apparently intentionally, so there is nothing to counter.

And don't tell me what my "need"s are or are not. That is no more for you to determine than it is for you to tell others that their feelings or com passions aren't relevant to a discussion.
There is nothing you want to know from me, and you deem there is nothing to counter. I have received your assessment of my style. I am in receipt of this information. So, what is your desire to even talk to me? Ignore me! Or be honest and tell me why you cannot.

Your issue seems to be that I do not provide information to others who also have not asked!

Old 02-12-2016, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
And more condescending babble.

I'll stop calling you out when you stop being a blank to people.
I'll stop that which you see when I get a reasonable question. Review this thread, please. You should notice that each time I am asked a question that does not have a sideways insult embedded into it that I give a reply that is devoid of what you complain about. I don't go for that snipe stuff and I'm not taking any of that nonsense. That is what you see from me. People stratify themselves by how they respond to me. The smarter ones knock it off. All others repeat themselves.

You have been advised. You have the talent and education to get it. Be a leader. A leader would not settle for being the politeness policeman of the thread but would engage me in a way to steer us both out of this rut of a conversation we are having and into a more productive one, one that is on-topic and encourages meaningful discourse. Don't settle for hall monitor. Not with your background.

Be a leader. Be that guy.

Old 02-12-2016, 12:47 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,075,215 times
Can you two not take it to PM?

Old 02-12-2016, 01:11 PM

12,823 posts, read 24,447,124 times
From where I sit, logic-oriented deep thinking is in short supply on both sides of the Y-Chromosome, in modern Amerikan "society."

"Yah mon, can't wait to vote fur a YUGE winner for President! Yah mon! Heh ... heh ... heh ... heh"

Old 02-12-2016, 01:27 PM

10,122 posts, read 6,482,672 times
OK, since your cryptic response did not fully answer my previous question, what does MGTOW advocate as a proper means for dealing with the "decay of women"? And how are women "decaying", in your opinion?

Old 02-12-2016, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
OK, since your cryptic response did not fully answer my previous question, what does MGTOW advocate as a proper means for dealing with the "decay of women"? And how are women "decaying", in your opinion?
Well, I did not mean to be cryptic in saying 'No'. I thought I was being succinct and was avoiding over-answering. My answer to your question truly is No.

There is no MGTOW structure so there is no specific party line, other than the major emphasis to NOT get married. Do not marry. Do not cohabitate. Do not impregnate. Those things have gotchas that force a man to forfeit aspects/desires of his life that end up going forever unexplored, to adopt the, ahem, more limiting lifestyle of the woman. The old saying, marriage is for women. Not every guy is suited for marriage and what he gave up for it. To me, MGTOW is saying that too many guys are not suited for marriage but go that route because of what they are told they will get, but later do not like it because of what they ended up getting. Then, extrication from marriage is another ugly and costly hurdle, where divorce laws are purposely like they are. These guys should never have gotten married without first knowing what to expect. I am carefully avoiding details here. I'll leave that for some other MGTOW advocate here who still has his passion to spell it all out. I don't want to ignite with specifics that folks will require me to defend, but just want to give an overview. I'm hoping that will work for you.

My phrase "decay of women" was what came to mind when I was typing out that answer and is pretty inflammatory, isn't it? Yikes. Well, I can only observe what others have said about women today. I do not date women anymore. That ship has sailed. So, please know that what I might say here is my interpretation of what I have read from others.

What I read is that women (in the dating scene, I guess) do not know what they want, say they want good guys but look past those guys to the alpha males (the ancient complaint, yes?). They say that women want guys but then will coldly trade up. They see women acting more like sl*ts but these women consider this to be liberation. That women confuse sexual display with equality, forsaking good measure. That women have sex at hello but expect commitment. Why buy the cow when the milk is free, my grandmother used to say. Her generation knew something. That marriage is really a device women use to get cash and prizes from the man. That women do not love the man but love the idea of him and therefore he as an individual becomes replaceable, disposable, an object to her, a means to an end. Many men say they did not actually feel loved, but utilized.

I'm sure anything I've said here can be annihilated by someone with the penchant for annihilation but I'll end this reply for now lest I turn this into some weird Ted Kaczynski manifesto.

Thank you.

Old 02-12-2016, 02:34 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,769,764 times
It's interesting how adamant you are that MGTOW has no party line or official stance, yet your post is entirely AWALT. I don't ascribe to the idea that any group "ALT." To me that's simple prejudice.

Old 02-12-2016, 02:47 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,474,545 times
The only "offical" stance for the MGTOW movement is to not allow the female moment to define the male aspect of rights and the affects "traditional" lifestyles and laws that dealt with both sexes not reflecting equally on to men.

Anything outside of that is splinter movements that have taken the base and modified and molded it to their own needs and desires.

Much like every social and gender movement has had happen when so open ended in its statment of intent. It's free for those who would to personally interperate what they will from it, even if they have alternative or "bad" motivations/intentions for doing so

It has become synonymous with hating females for being privileged, but that is not what it's original intent was in being conceived. Radicals and fanatics have given it that name
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships