Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2016, 01:01 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
When on death row send me a post card mate ........ LMAO!

LOL, nope easily done mate
Lol, okay brah.

Sexing up moms in high school was something I (or any guy) should never brag about. You kept that on the absolute DL.

1) People can get in trouble.

2) Drama/ your friends would want in on the action.

3) The worst....you ain't getting anymore Lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2016, 01:09 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Lol, okay brah.

Sexing up moms in high school was something I (or any guy) should never brag about. You kept that on the absolute DL.

1) People can get in trouble.

2) Drama/ your friends would want in on the action.

3) The worst....you ain't getting anymore Lol.
Quite right

Again as the legal age is 16 I've never put anyone in " that " position and yes my lust was everlasting at that age but I couldn't do it either.

The age old problem you have here is in clubs, when it's dark and you're drunk etc and the odd 15 year old is in there but looks 20 all dressed up.........

Again I've been lucky but know someone that wasn't so lucky

Old 04-09-2016, 01:32 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
I was waiting for the bus and a guy comes up and makes small talk while waiting. I am a notorious small talker so I engaged. He looked harmless. After a few moments I noticed he was getting a little awkward. Then the compliments started. He asked me for my phone number and I turned him down gently and told him I was too old for him. Poor kid was smitten. He was 17.

Then my bus came. *phew*

I was reminded why I try to avoid hoodies. But it was rainy today and this weather proof hoodie is my only hooded jacket.

Have you had a similar awkward experience?
Hahaha! Ew, kids. My daughter told me a couple of her friends, back in high school, said her mom "had it going on." Uh, thanks. Now go pick up your socks.

Old 04-09-2016, 03:18 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,883,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
I think you should mix things up and have sex with a really young guy. Things aren't really working for you on the current course, so why not have sex with a guy who is 18-25? You will find them.
Not my goal. If I was just looking for sex, yes there are lots of options in all sorts of age ranges. U Dee 27 is too young for me.

Old 04-09-2016, 03:51 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,461,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Not my goal. If I was just looking for sex, yes there are lots of options in all sorts of age ranges. U Dee 27 is too young for me.
How are things progressing towards your goal?

Old 04-09-2016, 03:56 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,377,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Lol, it wasn't an urban legend when I was in high school. Of course, no healthy minded older woman would actually banging a high school boy, but not all older women are sane.

Ironic thread. Im going to refrain from details, but I was hitting on a woman just the other day (unbeknownst to me a barely legal high schooler). In my defense, she initiated the flirting, and she looked well into her 20's.
That's a problem with getting older - you can't tell with any accuracy how old "kids" under 25 are. So you best start "carding" anyone who looks like they might be under 35, just in case, kinda like the liquor stores have to do.

Old 04-09-2016, 04:00 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post

I'm not saying you should have gone for it--to thine own self be true after all--but chances are you might have had success if you did go for it. 1 out of 10 maybe? She might not have been healthy, as someone pointed out earlier, but they say crazy person sex is better.
I'm not at that stage where sex is a priority. My own belief is that sex is best reserved for the married. To me, crazy is crazy and I don't need it in my life.

Old 04-09-2016, 04:13 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,461,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I'm not at that stage where sex is a priority. My own belief is that sex is best reserved for the married. To me, crazy is crazy and I don't need it in my life.
Your #1 priority should be sex. These are misplaced priorities.

Quote:
LOL, my point of view is that 17 yo young men are horny enough to bang a sheep and they would bang someone's grandma as well, so no point getting all worked up about it when a young man comes on to her. Then we get older and body parts get pickier and they want to date the younger women. Is there a golden age where the genders come together? Like, 32 maybe?
If there is a golden age where the two sexes come together, it would be younger than 32. 25-28 would be my best guess.

Old 04-09-2016, 04:15 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,801,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
green mariner you can do whatever you want in your love life, but you could probably improve your chances of finding a partner by developing a sense of humor.

Old 04-09-2016, 04:18 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
green mariner you can do whatever you want in your love life, but you could probably improve your chances of finding a partner by developing a sense of humor.
It's hard to detect humor behind a computer screen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships