Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2016, 02:01 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,858,743 times

Advertisements

the various swan dive swan dives;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3AxTF1IMGQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3AxTF1IMGQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2016, 02:03 PM

264 posts, read 183,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I can imagine how utterly devastated your life would be if she wants nothing to do with you.

I'm sure you've enthralled/immersed yourself in this daily fantasy of being with her: walks in the park... holding hands, kissing hugging, laughing, yadda yadda lovely dovey (all from eye contact at the gym) Lol.

All to find out she's has a boyfriend or already dating someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZTY5jJSWU

Old 06-01-2016, 02:06 PM

1,626 posts, read 3,899,962 times
Quote:
I can imagine how utterly devastated your life would be if she wants nothing to do with you.

I'm sure you've enthralled/immersed yourself in this daily fantasy of being with her: walks in the park... holding hands, kissing hugging, laughing, yadda yadda lovely dovey (all from eye contact at the gym) Lol.

All to find out she's has a boyfriend or already dating someone.
You haven't been following along it seems.

Old 06-01-2016, 02:34 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,533,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
No he's right mate and this is my fear

He's saying it for your concern not to have a laugh at you mate. The worst thing possible is that she turns around and says no and then after all this time invested and dreaming will leave you feeling useless and hurt

It's actually a very serious concern mate and I'm not being funny here

Old 06-01-2016, 02:37 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,452,721 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
No he's right mate and this is my fear

He's saying it for your concern not to have a laugh at you mate. The worst thing possible is that she turns around and says no and then after all this time invested and dreaming will leave you feeling useless and hurt

It's actually a very serious concern mate and I'm not being funny here
I'm actually in agreement too. Not that I think she's dating someone else, but you took too long and when, or rather IF, you ever get around to asking her out (which I honestly never see happening), she's going to be completely caught off guard because you've already given her all the signs you aren't interested, and she's going to say no.

Old 06-01-2016, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
I'm actually in agreement too. Not that I think she's dating someone else, but you took too long and when, or rather IF, you ever get around to asking her out (which I honestly never see happening), she's going to be completely caught off guard because you've already given her all the signs you aren't interested, and she's going to say no.
That's a valid point from her perspective

After giving out lots of hints and all of a sudden he asks her out she would probably think... " he either had a girlfriend at the time but still talked to me or he's not sure of himself and confident " ( because of how long it took him to approach )

Either way it's just 2 things that may be well off putting for her or any woman infact

Old 06-01-2016, 02:47 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,351,403 times
Quote:
I'm sorry, but I don't see an ounce of progress from page 1 of this 144 page thread/ other than you giving different variations of the fantasy you've created in your mind.

If it has? When is your first date?

Old 06-01-2016, 03:07 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,713,279 times
Quote:

YOU obviously haven't read your own posts.

Old 06-01-2016, 03:18 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,212,894 times
Quote:
I'm sorry, but I don't see an ounce of progress from page 1 of this 144 page thread/ other than you giving different variations of the fantasy you've created in your mind.

If it has? When is your first date?
Why is this thread 144 pages? Are OP's issues that much different from anyone else that has posted here? Is he some type of celebrity?

It is too easy to gain fame on the internet.

Old 06-01-2016, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Why is this thread 144 pages? Are OP's issues that much different from anyone else that has posted here? Is he some type of celebrity?

It is too easy to gain fame on the internet.
I know what you are saying fella but.........

Firstly WE HAVE ALL tried to help the OP with guidance, advice and the emotional support to HELP him and secondly yes at times we've had a lark and a laugh but the OP has taken most of it in jest which is how it should be mate

And thank you for contributing to my bet in reaching 200 pages mate lmao
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships