Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2017, 11:06 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Good question, his 'publicized' parole hearing is in July... I sincerely think he looks just like him, that's all.
Well let's hope he doesn't treat his love interests like OJ, right? Looking very similar to a celebrity can be both a blessing and a curse.

Let me know if you come across a Goran ViÅ¡njič type on OKC - I may dust off my date shoes for him!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2017, 11:32 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,866,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Well let's hope he doesn't treat his love interests like OJ, right? Looking very similar to a celebrity can be both a blessing and a curse.

Let me know if you come across a Goran ViÅ¡njič type on OKC - I may dust off my date shoes for him!
Dr Luka! Tooooooo cute😺

Old 06-14-2017, 02:22 AM

2,704 posts, read 1,831,065 times
LondonCowboy, thinking of you as I hear of more tragic news happening in London. I hope that you, your family and friends are safe. Take care.

Old 06-15-2017, 07:58 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Is there a word stronger than ****? If there is that's the word of the day.

Old 06-15-2017, 12:13 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
LondonCowboy, thinking of you as I hear of more tragic news happening in London. I hope that you, your family and friends are safe. Take care.
Yes as per DM to let others know yes I'm fine thank but unfortunately I know many people both friends and acquaintances from that area as it's only a 20 walk away and as I hung/drank around there for years and years so I'm unfortunately very likely to know one or two of the victims plus that lady I mentioned in the DM which was more than an acquaintance and I myself have been in that block many times

However the community has pulled together to help out and me and my mates have helped as well.

It's killing me as I've lost contact with plenty around there and struggling to get confirmation or news so my heads spinning not knowing.

This has hit home as I'll know people that's been effected in some capacity, I live in the same type of tower block ( high rise ) plus with my work schedule and a few other things I've got a lot on so won't be on CD for the foreseeable future so would like to wish you all the very best

PS I'd like to thank everyone for the Reps/DMs offering their condolences and seeing if I'm ok, I'm touched beyond belief

Old 06-15-2017, 12:37 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
♥️

Old 06-15-2017, 02:36 PM

2,704 posts, read 1,831,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Yes as per DM to let others know yes I'm fine thank but unfortunately I know many people both friends and acquaintances from that area as it's only a 20 walk away and as I hung/drank around there for years and years so I'm unfortunately very likely to know one or two of the victims plus that lady I mentioned in the DM which was more than an acquaintance and I myself have been in that block many times

However the community has pulled together to help out and me and my mates have helped as well.

It's killing me as I've lost contact with plenty around there and struggling to get confirmation or news so my heads spinning not knowing.

This has hit home as I'll know people that's been effected in some capacity, I live in the same type of tower block ( high rise ) plus with my work schedule and a few other things I've got a lot on so won't be on CD for the foreseeable future so would like to wish you all the very best

PS I'd like to thank everyone for the Reps/DMs offering their condolences and seeing if I'm ok, I'm touched beyond belief
Thanks for checking in, LC. Be well and take care,

~Butterflyfish

Old 06-15-2017, 07:54 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Awwww bye Londoncowboy.

Old 06-15-2017, 08:03 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,866,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsn4life View Post
♥️
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflyfish View Post
thanks for checking in, lc. Be well and take care,

~butterflyfish
Quote:
Originally Posted by raena77 View Post
awwww bye londoncowboy.
😘😺

Old 06-16-2017, 10:00 AM

29,746 posts, read 34,396,829 times
Best wishes to you, LC!

It's Friday, and the weather here has been miserable all week. If I wanted to live somewhere hot and humid and where it poured down rain every day at 4pm, I'd move to Florida. Get with it, weather.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships