Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 10:58 PM

35 posts, read 22,200 times

Advertisements

What am I gonna do. I already did. I told her thru entail that I will no longer tolerate this. That I gave the 2 of them every chance in the world to act like regular ex spouses. I said therefore the only option I can live with is total 100 percent cut the ties. No contact at all.

She has not replied. Only said that she wants me to come up with solutions. I put that right back on her and said that won't work. She has to decide what she will do.

One thing I know at 49 years old. I cannot change anyone but myself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2016, 06:18 AM

27,955 posts, read 39,845,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdesey View Post
What am I gonna do. I already did. I told her thru entail that I will no longer tolerate this. That I gave the 2 of them every chance in the world to act like regular ex spouses. I said therefore the only option I can live with is total 100 percent cut the ties. No contact at all.

She has not replied. Only said that she wants me to come up with solutions. I put that right back on her and said that won't work. She has to decide what she will do.

She wants you to come up with a solution? Are you serious?

I would give her a solution. Tell her to get the **** out.

Then tell her that inner peace begins with these four words; "not my ****ing problem." And she is no longer your problem.

Old 08-09-2016, 06:32 AM

2,148 posts, read 1,701,879 times
She wants you to come up with a solution because it will be easier to pass the blame to you for the relationship ending.

Old 08-09-2016, 01:33 PM

29,530 posts, read 22,749,658 times
Quote:

Good for you to set an ultimatum.

Now please, do NOT create yet another thread about this woman and your problems with her in the future. Three threads is too much.

Old 08-09-2016, 01:36 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,470,521 times
She doesn't sound worth the time or emotional investment if what you want is a mutually respectful monogamous relationship

Sorry dude...the writing is one the wall.

Old 08-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Mvc

175 posts, read 183,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Good for you to set an ultimatum.

Now please, do NOT create yet another thread about this woman and your problems with her in the future. Three threads is too much.
Sorry, who put you in charge of how many posts someone can make? Guy came here for help, don't be a bully.

Old 08-09-2016, 04:35 PM

20,770 posts, read 20,025,487 times
Quote:
I said therefore the only option I can live with is total 100 percent cut the ties. No contact at all.

yes, yes, yes!!!

Old 08-09-2016, 10:14 PM

35 posts, read 22,200 times
Thank you everyone. This is the end of Tuesday and she has done nothing but turn this on me. Won't even talk on the phone. Won't do anything but some meaningless emails. Offers no solutions.

There's an old saying. "Actions speak louder than words"

Her actions scream that I'm not important. That she's not willing to change the situation. That she just doesn't care.
It sucks but her heart has hardened from all the hurt she's been thru. A lot of it I put her thru. N

Old 08-09-2016, 10:49 PM

27,955 posts, read 39,845,766 times
Quote:
Thank you everyone. This is the end of Tuesday and she has done nothing but turn this on me. Won't even talk on the phone. Won't do anything but some meaningless emails. Offers no solutions.

There's an old saying. "Actions speak louder than words"

Her actions scream that I'm not important. That she's not willing to change the situation. That she just doesn't care.
It sucks but her heart has hardened from all the hurt she's been thru. A lot of it I put her thru. N
You can't control other people or their actions. You can control your actions and reactions. The fact that everything is your fault is telling of her nature and inability to take responsibility for her own actions. You are being unjustifiably blamed.

You didn't put her through anything. She brought it on herself. Block her number, block her email and do not co tact her for any reason whatsoever.

Old 08-10-2016, 07:05 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,311,370 times
Quote:

I'm at a point of an ultimatum. ?
there should be no ultimatum...just DO IT!!....for your own sake...for your future happiness...you've wasted enough precious time already, don't you think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships