Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 06:57 AM

2,149 posts, read 1,709,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by periklees View Post
There's truly only one satisfactory option OP: Ghost her.

Just zero her out of your life and disappear without any notice or explanation, and never speak/email/text her ever again. The torment of your "unexplained" departure from her life is just punishment for the cruel treatment you have endured from her.

Good Luck
I'm not a fan of ghosting. If you want to end things with someone, I would generally expect to have at least a phone conversation indicating why things were ending.

But in this case?

I'm sure she already knows what she is doing wrong. The fact that she continues to do the very thing that has been driving you apart means the relationship is already over.

Again, I don't advocate it, but could understand if this is the route chosen. Just be sure you cut ALL ties with her. Don't leave her an opening or she will be sure to exploit it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2016, 07:21 AM

263 posts, read 232,289 times
Holy frijoles dude you have got to accept the pain and completely disconnect from this individual.

I wasted my time from 18 to 23 with two girls of this ilk and bruh it doesn't matter what the excuse is, the daddy issues, alcohol, other drugs, whatever. They are evil nutjobs who know no better!! and you must absolutely decide that you deserve better you CAN either move on or dwell in this sickness but if you decide to keep her as a **** buddy she'll attempt to draw you in, she'll come up with something....

She's stringing both of you along bro so don't envy her ex either go for a jog and take a cold shower

Old 08-26-2016, 09:10 AM

35 posts, read 22,244 times
Totally agree. We talked a little last night. But she hung up when the heat was too much. Unless she does something I won't deal with her. I asked her to go to therapy to deal with this but she hasn't made an appointment. Here's the text I sent her. One thing that really pissed me off is that she can't remember what that really bad message said. She's had 4 days to figure it out and do something to make it better.

Here's my text
I don't want to hear from you until your ready to own up and address this ****. Till you've read and replied to every single email. Till you can explain why you did it. Till you can tell me what you said to him that has me so upset. Till you have made a therapy appointment.
Till your ready to care.

Old 08-26-2016, 09:27 AM

23,180 posts, read 26,331,001 times
Man, you are a sucker for punishment, aren't you?

Old 08-26-2016, 09:40 AM

263 posts, read 232,289 times
You missed the point entirely

She is not capable

That text is absolutely pathetic and desperate and I say this with love

She is likely getting off to your pain and there is nothing that comes from her mouth that you can trust

Unless this is the best you want for yourself you have to go NO CONTACT

Old 08-26-2016, 09:44 AM

2,149 posts, read 1,709,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdesey View Post
Totally agree. We talked a little last night. But she hung up when the heat was too much. Unless she does something I won't deal with her. I asked her to go to therapy to deal with this but she hasn't made an appointment. Here's the text I sent her. One thing that really pissed me off is that she can't remember what that really bad message said. She's had 4 days to figure it out and do something to make it better.

Here's my text
I don't want to hear from you until your ready to own up and address this ****. Till you've read and replied to every single email. Till you can explain why you did it. Till you can tell me what you said to him that has me so upset. Till you have made a therapy appointment.
Till your ready to care.
If this can't be done face-to-face, I would recommend the follow text:

"I'm moving on with my life. One of the steps I will take is to remove you from any contact. I'm sorry that it has come to this, but it is clear we are not compatible. Good luck to you in future. Please respect my decision and do not attempt to contact me again."

Old 08-26-2016, 12:41 PM

2,802 posts, read 3,207,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdesey View Post

Here's my text
Till your ready to care.
She does not give a damn about you and only gives a damn about herself. You will never get an answer from her. Don't expect her to cop to anything. Just move on and forget about that raging ---t inferno of a person. She almost sounds like somebody I used to know. The only difference is I have a ton of respect for myself and knew what had to be done. I kicked her from my life on the first offense of sending nude pics to some dude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships