Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 02:52 PM

5,110 posts, read 3,081,755 times

Advertisements

You're right I am going to do it this weekend then. Thank you everyone for your help and advice. I guess I just had doubts, that maybe I was telling only my side of the story, since no one on hear knows her side or knows her. So I want to be sure.

This got me thinking... About a year ago, my gf invited me and another female friend out. This female friend was part of my group of friends and I also went out on a few dates with her way back, but then we just decided to remain friends and she became part of my group of friends, cause my friends liked her.

Now my gf invited this friend of mine out, and me as well, but I couldn't come cause I already had plans to do other things. So my friend went out with my gf and my gf's friends without me, to a pub. My gf bumped into her parents while she was at the pub with her friends and my friend, and her parents joined her for a bit. Later on my friend told my gf and her parents about how we had sex years ago, and how I was the best in bed, and she went into explicit detail about it, to my gf, my gf's friends, and her parents.

Now I wasn't there so I was just going by what my gf told me. My gf told me this is what happened and this is what my friend said at the pub. But my gf's friends' also told me this as well and my gf's parents told me that my friend said this as well. I was so mad at my friend that I stopped talking to her after that, since I do not like my friend's sharing those things with my gf's parents.

If my gf is manipulative, do you think that she put up her whole group of friends and her own parents to lie about what my friend said, if she is? I mean I have trouble believing her parents would do that since they are nice people and I spent two Christmas's with them, as well as visited them on other occasions. But if my gf is not all who she seems, do you think she put her friend and her own parents up to lying about what my friend said, and that maybe my friend is innocent?
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2016, 02:59 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,202,296 times
^It doesn't matter. You have been talking about breaking up with her for a while now. If you're gonna do it, then do it already and stop trying to have strangers analyze everything about this woman.

To quote Elvis
A Little Less Conversation, A Little More Action.

Break up with her SOON if you think she's that manipulative. And afterward, stop worrying about her because she will no longer be your business.

Last edited by HappyRain; 10-26-2016 at 03:07 PM..

Old 10-26-2016, 03:06 PM

102,254 posts, read 108,199,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpony View Post

If my gf is manipulative, do you think that she put up her whole group of friends and her own parents to lie about what my friend said, if she is? I mean I have trouble believing her parents would do that since they are nice people and I spent two Christmas's with them, as well as visited them on other occasions. But if my gf is not all who she seems, do you think she put her friend and her own parents up to lying about what my friend said, and that maybe my friend is innocent?
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
I doubt she could orchestrate something to that extent, but who knows? The more important thing is that your "friend" is an idiot. Was she jealous of your gf, or something? You should have told her she was way out of line. Was she under the influence of alcohol? I think you need to do a better job of choosing your friends. That one was/is a train wreck.

Old 10-26-2016, 07:56 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,773,388 times
What a gross bunch of people.

Old 10-27-2016, 03:04 AM

5,110 posts, read 3,081,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I doubt she could orchestrate something to that extent, but who knows? The more important thing is that your "friend" is an idiot. Was she jealous of your gf, or something? You should have told her she was way out of line. Was she under the influence of alcohol? I think you need to do a better job of choosing your friends. That one was/is a train wreck.
Yeah they were all at a pub so I assume my friend was drinking. I did tell her she was out of line at the time. I never saw any signs of jealousy and she has her own guy and keeps to herself with him, or so I thought.

I was just wondering, since people said my gf was manipulating on here, so I thought maybe she orchestrated that as well, and was just wondering if anyone thought she did by the sounds of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships