Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2012, 05:21 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,119,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
Wow. Just like you could use a skin bleaching, as you've mentioned a million times.

It truly takes some serious self-hatred to say those types of things to others. Stop projecting your hate towards your own appearance onto other people.
I am defending myself against Walter's anger when I stated I don't like short men. He gets angry everytime I say that. And then claim he doesn't care about darkskinned women. Well, if he didn't care he wouldn't respond.

Quote:

And unlike you who can't be satisfied with how you came into this world, not only will your mutilation make you less desirable, but its obviousness will be a turn off to the fraction of guys who would even think of having a conversation with you. Bleached women can be spot a mile a way and many nose jobs are obvious. Good luck!
Bleaching has come a long way, and it doesn't look unnatural.

There are doctors who give very natural looking nosejobs

And lastly, I still don't care for short men, including you. You care way too much about my opinion which is why you are flying off the handle. Most darkskinned women are not interested in you and your small penis anyway.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:22 PM

499 posts, read 756,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
She will see you in real life and do you want to live with guilt if she never finds out? I see someone making over $1 million a year and it also said unemployed lol
I actually disclose it in the first conversation and will bring it up. It's an inch, not 2-4. Many say they don't care and if she makes a big deal out of it (which hasn't happened), I'd end the date before it started. No loss.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:22 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,159,122 times
I'm 5'6.

I guess that's pretty short. Not much I can do about it. Unless you count those frightful Chinese metal leg extensions, no thanks haha.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
I am defending myself against Walter's anger when I stated I don't like short men. He gets angry everytime I say that. And then claim he doesn't care about darkskinned women. Well, if he didn't care he wouldn't respond.

Bleaching has come a long way, and it doesn't look unnatural.

There are doctors who give very natural looking nosejobs

And lastly, I still don't care for short men, including you. You care way too much about my opinion which is why you are flying off the handle. Most darkskinned women are not interested in you and your small penis anyway.
Nope! I've had plenty of dark skinned women interested in me. Just not my type, but see, I don't have insult them in the process like you do everyone you don't like.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter002 View Post
She doesn't get that no one gives a rats patootie that she isn't into short men, and that no one is "putting down" dark skinned women, but saying that it's okay "not to want dark skinned women without putting them down or speaking bad about them"

Nyanna goes off riffing about all of the types she doesn't like, insulting them, stereotyping them, speaking nasty of them and it's not limited to short men. It's bad enough she's not the "preferred type", but not being the preferred type and having a nasty, bitter, hate spewing personality will make those even remotely interested run like the wind.

But us Short Men can do well. There are plenty of short men on the screen, on television and everywhere Even if we're not the overall ideal, we're doing just fine and we love ourselves for who we are and wouldn't change a thing.
So you feel that because I don't have ideal physical characteristics, I should like 'short men'. WHATEVER.

Just because there are a bunch of short Tiny Tims on television doesn't make them anymore appealing. They make look like cute little action figures on tv..but you are still no taller than my 7 year old nephew lol

Quote:
Nope! I've had plenty of dark skinned women interested in me. Just not my type, but see, I don't have insult them in the process like you do everyone you don't like.
And I've had Tiny Tim's try to approach me and they always get an :eyeroll: from me.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:27 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times
Lil Wayne is short and not attractive and he gets all kinds of women. one of his baby's mothers (LOL) is a model and has money of her own, she could've gotten any guy. So yea part of it is probably hangers on and money but he also exudes a certain persona that appeals to some women out there....

Old 09-18-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Lil Wayne is short and not attractive and he gets all kinds of women. one of his baby's mothers (LOL) is a model and has money of her own, she could've gotten any guy. So yea part of it is probably hangers on and money but he also exudes a certain persona that appeals to some women out there....
Exactly

Old 09-18-2012, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Exactly
None of this applies to you, though

Old 09-18-2012, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
None of this applies to you, though
Lil Wayne Offends Dark-Skinned Women | Hip Hop Weekly Magazine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuCnmJbc_eY

Old 09-18-2012, 05:30 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times
Quote:
Exactly

all i'm saying is there are women out there that DO date shorter men, one of my uncle's is 5'8 and nothing but a player. he is not rich at all. but he is hilarious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships